Lowest prices for your stay
US$211
Doubletree.comUS$212
Hotels.comUS$211
StayForLongUS$228
1,177 results
All reviews double tree cookies charleston airport beautiful hotel king suite great stay close to the airport parking lot interstate shuttle accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Oh my goodness, my amazing boyfriend + I stayed here on a little excursion down south. It was perfect, and Jake at the front desk was the best! He recommended must-see Charleston spots and was so genuinely kind + friendly + helpful. SUPERB customer service! + for fitness enthusiasts like myself, the gym was conducive for getting some movement in on-the-go! :)

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

During my stay at the doubletree, I have never experienced such southern hospitality. Renee has been a huge blessing and an amazing friend during my stay. She’s very friendly and very attentive to her guests.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My family and I drove down to Charleston for a day and we stayed at this hotel. Impressive is an understatement! From the lobby to the elevators to our suite we were impressed! Everything was so clean and the accommodations are very spacious. It's also close to family friendly attractions. The staff were also super friendly. We will definitely be regulars!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I arrived earlier than scheduled, and the staff had a room ready for me with no problem. The team is fantastic, and the customer service is excellent. The hotel has a movie night for kids and a bar for adults. Rooms are super clean, and that a lot with today's COVID. Great hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Friendly and clean. Well managed. Have stayed here more than once. 5/5 recommend. Rooms and facilities were well maintained. COVID measures had been taken. Felt safe and sanitized. Staff is also friendly and very helpful.

Trip type: Travelled solo