1,010 results
All reviews double tree cookies fire pit great hotel charleston airport the staff was great king suite easy access great customer service shuttle service business trip family reunion excellent stay parking lot dina cabana interstate
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Wow this was one interesting hotel. To begin with I checked in and set off to take a shower well the mass amount of mold (see picture) was disgusting enough but when a lizard crawled out of the shower drain I lost it ( see picture).

I told the front desk who offered to move me but gave no concerns otherwise. I asked them to get the lizard while I ate dinner. That’s where part 2 takes place I ordered a hamburger well done which came out rare.

I’d say that I understand mistakes and normally let most things slide by if the staff deals with them appropriately but these guys don’t care at all.
I’d suggest staying somewhere else if North Charleston is on your radar.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank TheRealBillBrasky
DavidG15615, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Suites Charleston Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your previous stay. We're so sorry that our front office along with our food and beverage staff did not meet your guest service expectations. I would love to have an opportunity to converse with you personally about your experience and would appreciate your reaching out to me directly on david.gibson3@hilton.com at your earliest convenience so we can discuss the matter in depth. Thank you again for your feed back and I'm hoping that you will give us another opportunity to "wow" you the next time your travels bring you to the area. .

Reviewed 7 September 2018

The rooms at any Double Tree that I've stayed are always clean and beds are always comfortable. The staff that chexk you in and out always greet you with a smile upon arrival. And like always the cookie put the icing on the cake.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
David G, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Suites Charleston Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

We so appreciate your kind words and your kudos towards our staff. We'll have that cookie waiting on you the next time you grace our hotel with your presence. ;-)

Reviewed 5 September 2018

Commercials or word of mouth did not meet or exceed my standards. Most of the simple necessities was overlooked. No microwave? Would not let me order room service because of being a "member"? The bed back ache.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

We certainly do apologize that we did not live up to your expectations with regard to providing you with an ultimate in guest service satisfaction. Please know that we will use this feedback as a training opportunity for our staff and that your concerns have been forwarded to upper level management. We're hoping that you'll give us another opportunity to "wow" you in the future.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

Just wanted to getaway and relax! Wasn't sure if we really wanted to go but was very pleased with the hotel, the location and staff. The arrival process was smooth, room was clean and departure was easy.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you so much for your kind words and feedback. We're glad to know that you chose the Doubletree Charleston Airport as your hotel for a quick getaway. We certainly look forward to your stopping by again in the very near future. ;-)

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Pretty nice hotel convenient for business in North Charleston. Not as close to the airport as expected and at rush hour took 45minutes to get there but otherwisd would take maybe 15. Great suite and although on freeway side wasnt noticeably noisy. Decent breakfast buffet and nice courtyard and pool. Staa really friendly and helpful. I have docked a star because one day of my 6 dat visit the room wasnt serviced. But i will definitely stay again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

We thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your previous stay. Your kudos of our property and to are staff is greatly appreciated. We look forward to earning that star back the next time you visit. ;-)