Lowest prices for your stay
US$181
Free cancellation until 03/07/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
SAVE US$22
Hotels.comUS$183
WyndhamUS$181
Expedia.comUS$183
All reviews room was clean charleston airport shuttle service airport shuttle would stay here again free breakfast interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 April 2021

I hate that we had to stay here! It smelled, the tub was stopped up! The floor was dirty and the carpet was coming up! Worst stay ever!! I wished I would of stay at home it was a waste of money! It needs to torn down and rebuilt

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 12 April 2021

Top of their website highlights their ease of access to/from the airport with their shuttle service. Shuttle service hasn't operated since Covid started. At checking we found this out and had to get an uber the following morning at 4am which took a half hour!
Fitness room is closed (again due to Covid)
Side door electronic lock is broken - no note stating that when you try to enter. One elevator has been shut down for maintenance for a long time. Other elevator has a wall panel missing. Random garbage on the sidewalk/entryway the afternoon we arrived was still there the following morning (so we picked it up)

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 25 March 2021 via mobile

Checked In , first room , the room was. Ot cleaned from the previous guest . I had to go back to get another room . The front desk person had no comment except , this one should be good. One elevator was down due to maintenance , the other one the floor button light would not light up so you didnt know what floor you were going . Room , bed felt worn , ceiling in bathroom , cracked paint. I always wipe down the desk and common areas and they were dirty . Door would not not shut flush , had to tilt it up.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 121Tony123
Reviewed 23 February 2021

I checked in got my room key went up to our room, room key would not work, went and got a new room key, came back to room, key would not work, went back downstairs, gave us a new room, got in the room it spelled like smoke, went back downstairs got another room. Finally got into our room. Side doors did not work, so you had to walk around and come through the front door every time. We went to dinner and when we got back another family that was with us key card would not work. Air did not work real good.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 12 January 2021

The website said the shuttle was running, even gave times. When I called from the Airport for a pick up I was informed the shuttle was not running and that it has not been running for months. I was very upset, I do not like being misled.

Date of stay: January 2021