Lowest prices for your stay
US$160
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Fairfield Inn
SAVE US$35
Hotels.comUS$158
Expedia.comUS$158
HurbUS$193
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 April 2021 via mobile

My husband and I booked a room directly through the website, paid in advance show up after driving 2 hours they have no rooms?! They did not bother to help us at all. They have no customer service. I would never ever book here again. The guy at the desk could’ve cared less. Call the 800 expecting they would put us up for the night considering this is their fault....oh no it can take up to 5 days. Seriously? 5 days it wasn’t my fault you all screwed up and clearly somewhere my room was sold to someone directly off of the street. I will never ever go back there hire new staff that actually know what they are doing and probably new management as well.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2019

My family and I stayed here while on a road trip to the South. We were very pleased with the hotel. The showers have great water pressure. The rooms were clean and the staff was friendly. Would definitely come back.

Room tip: I would stay away from the bottom floor near the pond. Resident bullfrog is very active at night.
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
ceaserlol, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Charleston North/Ashley Phosphate, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2019

Dear Summer Trip!

We were so happy that you and your family enjoyed your summer vacation! It means a lot to us that you took your time to give us your feedback.

We hope we have the opportunity to accommodate you again real soon. Charleston has been voted number 1 again for the 7th year in a row as being the best travel destination in the country by Travel and Leisure magazine.

Thanks again and hope to see you again soon!

Warmest regards,

The sales and marketing team at the Fairfield

Reviewed 9 July 2019

We had a good enough stay at this property during a long road trip. We spent the day in downtown Charleston and then drove the 20 minutes here around dinnertime. The area immediately surrounding this hotel is very busy and contains lots of fast food, gas stations, restaurants, hotels, etc. And yes, there is a somewhat shady looking housing complex right next door, but we never felt at all unsafe.

I found the staff to be excellent. Candace at the front desk was very accommodating, went above and beyond to personally ensure the pack n play for our daughter was all set up for us upon arrival. She was friendly, greeting guests warmly and referring folks to good dining in the area. They did a good job staffing and cleaning breakfast, as well.

The property is fine, but the rooms are showing their age-becoming worn and dated. Our bed was very comfortable and the room was large enough. The biggest issue we had was that our room smelled TERRIBLE. It was a sort of musty dirty shoe smell that I believe was coming from our A/C unit. It was really honestly very bad. It was just a short 1-night visit so we didn't bother moving but I couldn't have stayed in that room longer than that.

Breakfast was great! Lots of good options.

In short, this property was fine for what we needed. For the price, I'd stay there again (but probably request a better smelling room next time!).

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Donna G, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Charleston North/Ashley Phosphate, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2020

Thank you again for taking the time to give us your feedback!

Just wanted to let you know that our hotel is going through an extensive renovation. All our guest rooms have been updated with brand new Serta mattresses and Sleeper sofas. In addition, new carpet and wallpaper.

We hope we get the opportunity to accommodate you again in 2020.

Warmest regards from our team at the Fairfield Inn.

Reviewed 5 July 2019 via mobile

When you pay a bit more than the cheaper alternatives, you see the difference, like here: better breakfast, cleaner rooms, an overall nicer experience. Nice staff here as well. We enjoyed the pool with the family.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank alexandern562
ceaserlol, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Charleston North/Ashley Phosphate, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2019

Thank you so much for staying with us and your kind words.

We truly appreciate your business and your taking the time to give us your feedback.

Hope we have the opportunity to accommodate you and your family again real soon.

Have a wonderful day,

Donna Gironda
Director of Sales

Reviewed 2 May 2019 via mobile

The pool is nice. The staff is nice. The hotel is noisy and in a poor location for food and activities. Outside the pool is a housing complex. People yelling and arguing. Not a good atmosphere. Next time I’m in town I would likely look for a different location.

Date of stay: May 2019
F627USdonnag, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Charleston North/Ashley Phosphate, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2019

Hello Phillip C!

Thank you choosing our hotel.

We were very pleased to hear that our staff was accommodating and you enjoyed our pool.

We wish, however you had a better experience.

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how your stay was.

Warmest regards,