Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$132
View deal
Residence InnUS$134
FindHotelUS$132
PricelineUS$132
Hotels.comUS$132
eDreamsUS$132
Expedia.comUS$132
All reviews hotel room every morning beds were very comfortable front desk staff would definitely stay here again bedroom charleston housekeeping dishwasher couch
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 July 2020 via mobile

I have NEVER stayed at any Residence Inn and was very pleased!! My usual hotels are Candlewood, Fairfield, Home2Suites, sometimes ESA or StayBridge, and Airbnb places. I contacted Candlewood not far from this Residence Inn and they do not take locals--strangest policy I've ever heard of. That led me here and I'm so glad. I would definitely stay here again and I plan to look for Residence Inn when I travel which we do regularly. I loved the kitchen features which were nice large sink, full size dishwasher, 2 stove burners, full fridge. It had a table, desk, couch with ottoman, bed, closet, lots of room and drawers. There was even a whiteboard and hook near the door--some very nice features. I used the pool twice, only wish there was a hot tub. Again I would definitely stay here or any Residence Inn again. Very happy.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank MJay5
Reviewed 13 July 2020

We stayed here with friends in a two bedroom suite for a week recently. The room was nice enough. The bed was comfortable. The rooms were clean. The faucet in our bathroom tub would only work on the shower setting, but it wasn't too big a deal. The TV service was spotty, especially when it rained. "Because of COVID-19", the hotel only offered maid service once a week, which is really unacceptable. We don't usually use it every day, but once a week? We had to put our trash outside our door every morning to get it picked up. They never provided extra towels. When we asked for anything, we had to go downstairs to get it from the desk. They no longer offered the regular breakfast, either, and the items offered were not very good. I would not recommend this hotel as long as their service is this limited.

Date of stay: July 2020
Shonda Brown, Other at Residence Inn by Marriott Charleston North/Ashley Phosphate, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2020

Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. I greatly appreciate your comments about aspects of the room that need updating. I hope that I can convince you to change your mind about another visit to our property. Please reach out to me directly at shonda.brown@marriott.com if you would be willing to give us a chance to turn your experience around. It would be such a pleasure to personally welcome you back to our improved hotel!

With much appreciation,
AGM
Shonda Brown

Reviewed 25 February 2020

Monday, February 24, 2020. I already knew Mariam Washington, the assistant general manager, was very professional and nice from the first day I met her. However, I didn’t know she was also talented in food preparation services. I felt so at home with the spaghetti, garlic toast, salad, etc. that was prepared by her. She deserves all kudos for the fantastic job she did. Much thanks and gratitude go out to Mariam Washington.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank samnX3547IU
Scenic35530644495, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Charleston North/Ashley Phosphate, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2020

Dear samnx3547IU,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We really appreciate the feedback.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your recent visit with us and that Mariam was able to make a positive impact upon your experience.

Again, thanks so much. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 12 February 2020 via mobile

This seems to be my year for being in dirty hotels in South Carolina . It’s not like I go looking for it but when the bathroom floor is white and you see different hair everywhere from different people you really start to wonder how clean the entire room is. Housekeeping at this hotel is failing miserably. Front desk staff are some of the best of experienced in the area but the dirt in the room is unforgivable.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Scenic35530644495, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Charleston North/Ashley Phosphate, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2020

Dear Tenstu,

Thank you kindly for taking the time out to post this review. I apologize that the room was not up to standards.

We appreciate the feedback very much. Please accept my sincere apologies that you didn't receive the superior service you deserve. We hope you continue to use Residence Inn for all of your future lodging need.

Reviewed 7 January 2020

We stayed at this Residence Inn in late December. This Residence Inn was a great place to stay. The front desk staff were friendly and consistent. The rooms were clean and spacious. We especially enjoyed the 2-bedroom option for our family of 4. We felt safe and secure with well-illuminated parking and a front door that was secured. The breakfast buffet was free and food was fresh but lacked variety over the course of a week (and was without knives on a few of the mornings). The front lobby / breakfast area had ample room for group dining and private conversation / dining nooks. It was clean and spacious. Our room kitchen had a supply of plates, bowls, and 3 pans, but seemed to have less than expected compared to other hotels we have stayed at in this category (no mixing or corningware-type bowls, nothing to bake in, and no container that could accommodate leftovers). Easy access to the highway, airport, and nearby mall and restaurants with plenty of options. We would definitely stay here again when in the area.

Date of stay: December 2019
Scenic35530644495, Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Charleston North/Ashley Phosphate, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2020

Dear Wisc2000,

We're so happy to have been able to meet your needs. Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and for providing such wonderful feedback.

We're glad you had a great experience with us, and we can't wait to see you next time you're visiting beautiful Charleston!