Lowest prices for your stay
US$196
Free cancellation until 27/06/21
HIExpress.com
US$196
Free cancellation until 27/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$199
US$168
SAVE US$31
PricelineUS$194
Expedia.comUS$196
Destinia.comUS$199
All reviews front desk the shuttle driver indoor pool the breakfast area convention center biscuits and gravy close to the airport great stay free breakfast breakfast staff would recommend this hotel to anyone great customer service room was clean and comfortable tanger outlet southern hospitality enjoyed my stay business trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 April 2021

Pam, Sarah, Danielle and all the dining room staff are extremely courteous and professional. Each staff member from the front desk to the cleaning crew has been most helpful and made our stay enjoyable and relaxing.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 18 April 2021 via mobile

I stayed 5 nights at this beautiful clean hotel. I have to say everyone was extremely nice and polite and went out of the way to accommodate us. My six year old enjoyed his breakfast everyone morning due to Pam’s graciousness and generosity. They are truly an asset to have.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 24 March 2021 via mobile

I went down for breakfast and Pam just lit up my whole morning. I only got a bowl of cereal and some fruitbut she was the nicest lady I’ve met in Charleston so far. 10/10 would recommend staying here.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 March 2021 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights here in 2 queen bed. Complimentary breakfast in the mornings. Indoor pool not heated but kids enjoyed it. Staff friendly. Less than 5 minutes to the Outlet Mall and restaurants. Hotel is clean.

Reviewed 16 March 2021 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel for 4 nights. The rooms were clean and the staff was very friendly. Pam greeted us every morning with a pleasant HELLO, CAN I GET YOU SOME COFFEE MA'AM! We will definitely be back.

2  Thank 13brandim