All reviewsinstant oatmealsmall kitchenetteworking orderenjoyed my staystaff was friendlywould stay here againpetsmartfurniturehousekeeper
Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

I decided to give this place another chance. My first stay was not pleasant but this time around I had a room that was much cleaner and comfortable. Looks like this room had some renovations done to it recently. They should have updated the furniture to go with the rest of the renovation. However, house keeping was great and it's pretty quiet with the windows closed considering it's right off the interstate. Lots of shopping and restaurants close by. Breakfast is just that, "grab and go" coffee, muffins, Nutri-grain bars and maybe some fruit. For a week stay for my job, it was good, THIS time. Enjoy!!!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Charleston - North Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2016

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that the second time around was a charm. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

I almost rated 4 but I just can't confidently say that it was very good. It had minor issues but that was expected for the price we paid per night. The area is a nice area and we never felt unsafe during our stay. There is a small lobby that you check into at and where they have a grab and go breakfast (not continental). The minor issues where: room smelled a little funky, refrigerator wasn't sparkling clean, some carpet stain, and a few cigarette burn marks in bathroom and kitchenette area. Like previously stated, it wasn't horrible it's just a value hotel with few amenities. You get what you pay for and considering how close it is to downtown Charleston (25 minute drive) I feel like the price was fair as long as it stays sub $100 a night.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Charleston - North Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2016

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. Your comments in regards to your stay are much appreciated; yet, I was disheartened to read minor cleanliness issues were experienced. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will work harder to make sure your experience is not repeated. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at nca@extendedstay.com. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

The first room was not acceptable with a broken and crack dresser top. The second room was in response to my compliance regarding the first room. The second room turned out to be worse than the first. I called the front desk multiple times regarding issues with the room. The second room had rust in the bathroom sink, the shower spouts collar was separated from the wall, The bathroom door handle was very loose, bathroom door was split along the bottom, The bed was disgusting, hair and stains on pad under sheet at this point I was so unset that I just covered it with two towels and counted the days that I had remaining until my check out. If I had a dog, I would not let it sleep their. I was so upset that I took Photos of this so called hotel.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Charleston - North Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2016

The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. Please accept our most sincere apologies for the issues you had while you stayed with us. I discussed your comments with the team, and we are checking all rooms for the issues you mentioned. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at nca@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

To this day I don't know which Extended Stay I stayed (although I'm pretty sure it was this one). There are 2 Extended Stay properties very close to each other. I booked a room at one through hotels.com and ended up at the other. The front desk person (Najah, who was wonderfully helpful) took care of switching things around so I just stayed at the property I was at instead of having to drive down the road. Anyway, the room was very clean, equipped with a full sized refrigerator, nice TV, bed that comfortable enough and had plenty of room for two even though it was just me traveling. The only knock was the cable TV appeared to be DISH network or Direct TV and would occasionally lose its signal for 20-30 seconds. Other than that, it was a great stay.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Charleston - North Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2016

I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad that you were pleased with our great staff and your clean room during your visit. As well, I'm glad that you enjoyed your fully equipped kitchen and comfortable bed. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 June 2016

Single room with a fully-stocked kitchen of accessories. Quite, which allows for reading or working in a very hospitable location. Excellent location adjacent to huge strip-mall and restaurants, as well as the airport. Can't go wrong with this hotel in this location!

Room Tip: 3rd floor is for the smokers, if you're a non-smoker opt for the 1st floor.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Charleston - North Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2016

Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. I’m so pleased to read that you had a great stay at our hotel! I truly appreciate your kind comments regarding our convenient location and comfortable rooms. I’m thrilled we were able to provide you with a home away from home experience! Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.