US$147
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

US$130
US$126
Holiday Inn Express Charleston North(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
US$106
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

US$147

US$181
US$177
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

All reviewsinstant oatmealsmall kitchenetteworking orderenjoyed my staystaff was friendlywould stay here againpetsmartfurniturehousekeeper
Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

After a 3 and a half hour drive my family and I were relieved to have made it and after checking in we got two rooms. Upon opening up the door i immediately felt like throwing up due to the overwhelming stench of what smelled like years of smoking had occurred in both rooms we had gotten. We were not told that only the first floor was non smoking, and we were unable to get a room on the first floor. As the rest of our family our youngest was unable to even enter the room, because he was worried that his asthma would of been triggered. Tired and upset we turned in the rooms and were told we wouldn't get the refunded money until 3 business days. On their website they showed pictures of something a lot better. Finally on the website, and after calling in we were told there was breakfast available, but after asking the attendant up front, she said it was a "grab and go". After this experience I encourage people to do more research, as I will do a lot more frequently now. I also recommend people looking into this hotel, to choose another that will suit your needs much better.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Charleston - North Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2016

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I sincerely apologize that we were unable to accommodate you with a room that was smoke free, and as well that our grab-and-go breakfast selection was not properly detailed during your booking. I discussed your comments with the team, and we are working to treat any non-smoking rooms that have an odor in them before guest entry. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at nca@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

They have big water bugs,will not clean the room, unless you stay 8 days or more.will be moving to different hotel next week.No Gym or Pool. No pots or pan's available. This is bad service. Bed is hard. Funiture is old and scarce up. Sad

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Charleston - North Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that you had so many issues with this location. We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes to our brand to improve our guest’s experience. I would like to start by apologizing to you for not meeting your expectations. We strive to provide all our guests with a comfortable, “home away from home” experience. I am sorry we failed at that mission. To prevent this from happening again, my team is deep cleaning all rooms and making sure that the rooms are acceptable before renting them. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at nca@extendedstay.com. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.

Reviewed 9 May 2016

My son and I stayed Saturday night and were very pleased with all aspects of this hotel. The staff was very attentive. The rate was affordable. The room was very clean. Though the breakfast was very limited, the coffee was hot and delicious. The housekeeper was extremely nice and professional. I recommend highly and will return.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Charleston - North Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2016

The team and I appreciate your wonderful remarks. Please accept our apologies that our grab-and-go breakfast was not to your expectations. Still, we are happy to know that we were able to provide you a home away from home experience overall! It’s great to read that you enjoyed our reasonable rates as well as our friendly customer service. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed 29 March 2016

Never staying at an "extended stay" hotel before, didn't quite know what to expect.
So, when I discovered there was no ice, no cleaning, no business center, no dishware.., needless to say I was a little caught off guard. Well, to be honest, that's not exactly true. Let me explain. There was ice in an ice tray in the fridge, but no ice machine on the premises. The rooms did receive cleaning, but only after 7 days. There was no business center, but you did get wifi in the rooms. There was dishware available, but you had to go to the front desk to get it. I understand there was a "continental breakfast", but we never bothered with it.

All that being said, the front desk personnel were pleasant and helpful. They were quick to assign us a different room when we discovered our non-smoking room had apparently been occupied by a smoker. For our two night stay, for the most part, our room was fine. Although I would suggest the cleaning people move the chair when vacuuming to get the previous visitors food crumbs etc found there.

Room Tip: All first floor rooms are non smoking
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Charleston - North Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2016

The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. I was disheartened to read that we were unable to exceed your expectations. Please accept our apologies. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have coached our housekeeping staff and will make sure we are thoroughly inspecting rooms prior to guest arrivals. Still, I am pleased to read that our staff provided you with great customer service and that you had a satisfactory stay overall. Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. I invite you to contact me, at nca2@extendedstay.com, if you have any additional comments. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.

Reviewed 28 March 2016

Run away from this hotel! We were giving a room that smelled like an ash trash, kitchenette was moldy/rusty, and the room overall was filthy. Our troubles didn't end with just the room, a guest two doors down asked us for money to pay his room and when we declined to help he got upset. A group of suspicious men were conducting a sale of some sort in the parking lot - lastly a group of men came out drinking beer that were friends with our angry neighbor and came out to try to talk to us yet again about giving money to this man .... All of this happened within a 30 minute time frame. Needless to say we picked up our belongings and stayed at the aloft 100 times better and safer. BE CAREFUL IF YOU STAY HERE!!!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Michelle C

Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. The situation you described is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. Please know that guest safety is our first priority, and I will be taking steps to ensure that each guest has a comfortable stay. Additionally, I will be retraining our housekeeping staff and will make sure we are thoroughly inspecting rooms prior to guest arrivals. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at nca2@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.