Never staying at an "extended stay" hotel before, didn't quite know what to expect.
So, when I discovered there was no ice, no cleaning, no business center, no dishware.., needless to say I was a little caught off guard. Well, to be honest, that's not exactly true. Let me explain. There was ice in an ice tray in the fridge, but no ice machine on the premises. The rooms did receive cleaning, but only after 7 days. There was no business center, but you did get wifi in the rooms. There was dishware available, but you had to go to the front desk to get it. I understand there was a "continental breakfast", but we never bothered with it.
All that being said, the front desk personnel were pleasant and helpful. They were quick to assign us a different room when we discovered our non-smoking room had apparently been occupied by a smoker. For our two night stay, for the most part, our room was fine. Although I would suggest the cleaning people move the chair when vacuuming to get the previous visitors food crumbs etc found there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Extended Stay America - Charleston - North Charleston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay North Charleston
- Extended Stay America North Charleston
- North Charleston Extended Stay