Lowest prices for your stay
US$136
SAVE US$28
Hotels.comUS$136
Agoda.comUS$136
StayForLongUS$159
All reviews cookies great stay the breakfast area complimentary breakfast clean hotel beautiful hotel staff was friendly definitely stay here again waffles business trip stephanie crystal charleston inns interstate accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 February 2021

I have stayed in a lot of places and hotels throughout my years. And stayed in a lot of the hotels in Charleston. I can say this. I will NEVER stay at a house Marriott hotel after the last recent experience, I had. I will explain this in another review. However, Hilton Hotel Chain, has now earned my business for life. I stayed at the Hampton Inn by Hilton, Charleston North as a last minute booking. I have never stayed in a Hampton Inn before. Not only is the Hotel itself one of the absolute, cleanest, well furnished with so many amazing amenities. The customer care, I received was beyond what I could ever expect. I called and spoke with an amazing, kind, sincere, professional desk clerk Named, Stephanie. I could have called or booked at any Hotel I’m the area as there are many. After speaking with Stephanie, I decided to book. And I’m so grateful, I did. She was more than accommodating and patient with me. I honestly believe She loves her guests and what she does. When, I’m in Charleston, I will never stay anywhere else. This hotel is very clean and I felt comfortable because, I witnessed how the cleaning staff would clean especially due to Covid. The breakfast is amazing. The rooms are big, Updated and beds were so clean and Comfortable. If you are looking for a pleasant, amazing stay with 10 star customer service. Don’t make the mistake, I did at staying at one of the Marriott Hotels close by. Look no further than right here. You won’t regret it. Thank you Stephanie for being that amazing, customer service oriented, beautiful person inside and out that is such a rarity these days. You’re an Asset to Not only Hampton Inn, North but to the Hilton Brand in General. I honestly, didn’t want to leave. I’ll most definitely be back several times

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Pavi Chandraguptha, General Manager at Hampton Inn Charleston North, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2021

We are so pleased you enjoyed your time with us. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoy staying at the Hampton Inn Charleston North. I will make to share your wonderful review with Stephanie. We also appreciate the kind recommendation and look forward to your next stay with us. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 25 January 2021 via mobile

Stephanie and everyone here have been wonderful. They have gone out of their way to be very helpful. Any questions they answer. Rooms very clean. Breakfast bar well stocked and also very clean. Did not matter what time I went to the front people were willing to be helpful. Would recommend Hampton Inn 100% and the people here. Thank You

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Pavi Chandraguptha, General Manager at Hampton Inn Charleston North, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your five-star review of the Hampton Inn Charleston North. It’s wonderful to hear many aspects of your experience stood out as exemplary, from our breakfast to our customer service and amenities. It was a pleasure to host you and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back for another satisfying stay in the future!

Reviewed 20 January 2021

I was attended by Mrs. Keshia . She is very professional and has a great personality and she made my wife and I feel welcomed. Thank you Mrs Keshia.... . With kind regards. , take care and have a wonderful day

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Pavi Chandraguptha, General Manager at Hampton Inn Charleston North, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2021

It is pleasing to know you were impressed by your overall experience at our hotel and that our customer service stood out to you. Ms Keisha has been with the hotel for over 20 years and we are so lucky to have her. I will make sure to share your comments with her. We loved having you at the Hampton Inn Charleston North and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 8 January 2021

Typical Hampton Inn in a location with quick access to the Interstate and Charleston, West Ashley and the Airport. The location was also close to gas and restaurants. The hotel was clean and quiet and the service was good.

2  Thank Doc J
Pavi Chandraguptha, General Manager at Hampton Inn Charleston North, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2021

We thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Charleston North and for your loyalty to the Brand. Thank you for acknowledging the cleanliness of the hotel as well the service we provide. It is wonderful to know you found our location to be perfect and the staff friendly and helpful. We enjoyed having you and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 6 January 2021

My family stayed here over the Christmas holiday. The lobby was so warm and cozy. It was decorated for Christmas. The lobby was HUGE, probably the biggest I have seen at any Hampton Inn. Stephanie, allowed us to check in early so we could change clothes to visit with our friends. Our room 336 was extremely clean. It had stickers on the door and in the room to let us know it was sanitized. I was impressed with the selection they offered for breakfast. Several items were available including hot items. This sure beats the bag breakfast other Hiltons offer. We will definitely stay here again.

Room tip: 336 was very spacious. Located on the front side of the hotel
Date of stay: December 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your five star review of Hampton Inn Charleston North. It is wonderful to know many aspects of your experience stood out as exemplary, from our location to our customer service. It was wonderful having you at the Hampton Inn Charleston North and we are looking forward to the opportunity to welcome you back.