All reviews front desk cookies nice lobby room was clean each morning would stay here again staff was very friendly complimentary breakfast easy access outdoor pool the breakfast area excellent stay a great place to stay very nice hotel southern hospitality great room pleasant stay
Reviewed 21 May 2018

I was on a business trip recently and stayed at the Hampton Inn, North Charleston. I found that this is my favorite place to stay and want to say that this Hampton Inn is GREAT! I stayed for about 3 weeks and the staff made me fill right at home. The rooms have just been renovated and the pool is very nice and always maintained. The breakfast is a cooked breakfast and not just cold cereal. It never left me hungry in the morning. I was able to do my laundry because of the washers and dryers available. They also have dry cleaning available as well. The room I had did have a kitchen. Above all I would like to thank the following people for a pleasant stay: Krucher, Keisha, Chad, Crystal, Ashley, Stephanie, Monty, Kat, Temeka, Connie, Teshia, Hope, Melissa, Tammy Tecara, Jessica, and also Pavi the General Manager.
Thanks for an enjoyable stay and I know I will see you soon...

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Pavi C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Charleston North, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

It was an honor to read your strong endorsement and Five Star review on Trip Advisor. We are very hands on in our approach and I am glad that it delivered a premium experience for you. Thank you for your loyalty to the brand and thank you so much for staying at the Hampton Inn Charleston North. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

While a nice and clean hotel makes for an enjoyable stay, the people who keep it that way sadly go unnoticed at times. I would just like to say that you all are greatly appreciated! I would however like to recognize one young lady in particular at this time. I would just like to say thank you to Tacara for the awesome job you did on our room! You rock!
D. Cook
Anderson, SC

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Pavi C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Charleston North, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

First of all, this Hampton Inn is well represented by three Public Relations Specialists, Krucher, Keisha, and Stephanie. Our stay, whether coming or going, was met with “have a fun day” or, “I will be glad to give you a list of nearby food delivery places”, and other kind helpfulness. The housekeeping staff were also friendly. Now, for the motel itself. All the room and bath were spotless. Additionally, the breakfast was plentiful with an array of choices. Coffee was superb. Thank you all.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Pavi C, General Manager at Hampton Inn Charleston North, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Thank you so much for your kind review and your loyalty to our brand. We are delighted to hear that out staff and rooms have met your expectations. We truly enjoy having you stay with us and we look forward to the next opportunity to welcome you back to the Hampton Inn Charleston North.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

Great rooms and friendly staff At this location. Had a change in plans and booked this a couple hours before I checked in. Got a great room at a good price. Staff was friendly. Only issue was all the traffic at nearby I-20 interchange made it take awhile to get to/from hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are so pleased you enjoyed your time with us. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoy staying at the Hampton Inn Charleston North. We also appreciate the kind recommendation and look forward to your next stay with us. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

Rooms are clean and roomy will stay every time I’m in town. Comfortable beds. Staff is friendly Overall, the hotel looks new and freshly painted throughout rooms and hallways. Larger Hampton inn than I’m used to.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so glad you found your experience to be amazing and found the location, accommodation, and service to be perfect. We appreciate you taking the time to post such a nice review and thank you for the recommendation . Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.