“All you can eat crab legs!”

DeShawn's Seafood and Chicken
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Love Deshawns they have great food and service. Love the all you can eat crab legs for $38.99 delivered to your table and their chicken breasts are amazing!

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Ordered an oyster poboy which was just OK, bread too soft, did not like the mustard on it but, the oysters were very good. The same went for the crab cake poboy, good crab cake but the rest left a lot to be desired. The ladies room was filthy, toilet backed up.
Dining room needed garbage boxed to be taken out, needed a good paint job on the trim. Tables were pealing laminate. Wait staff was average. Very noisy and sounds echoed through out. Would I go back? Well, if I was really hungry and there was nothing else open. Maybe

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed the casual atmosphere. Everyone who we encountered was super friendly and helpful - great place for a group of friends. The Mac and cheese was crazy good. Oyster poor boy is huge. Will be back.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

I came here for the "All You Can Eat" crablegs with the family ordering some other things. I did my best to eat all the crablegs, but my stomach said no more

This place is what the South is in my experience. Good seafood, great Southern staff, and a comfortable environment. The prices are reasonable and the food is worth it. I'll go back the next time I'm in the area!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

This is the best restaurant in the Augusta area to get all the crab legs you want. The service is good and there is little wait time.

Date of visit: April 2017