“Delicious ”

Pink Dipper Old-Fashioned Ice
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in North Augusta
Reviewed 22 May 2020 via mobile

Loved the banana pudding ice cream, the blues clues and the sugar free raspberry cream! Super cute! Picnic tables outside.

Date of visit: May 2020
Write a reviewReviews (54)

Reviewed 16 January 2020

Years ago there was a Pink Dipper in Aiken,South Carolina. I never understood why it closed. It seemed to always be busy and many of my friends held birthday parties there. It was such a treat to have their delicious ice cream and see so many stuffed animals. After my having a lengthy dental procedure this week, my husband carried me to the North Augusta Pink Dipper for a milk shake. The young lady who was serving ice cream was great--friendly and so nice. I said I anted a milkshake. She said I could choose any flavor I wanted. I ordered a chocolate milk shake with vanilla ice cream. She gave me several options for the chocolate shake. It was made with the same old fashioned milk shake maker that you seldom see anymore. It was by far the best milk shake I have had in years. I am looking forward to returning soon.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 10 December 2019 via mobile

If you are in the mood for nostalgia and good ole ice cream then the Pink Dipper is the place for you. Slide up to the counter and sit on one of the red round stools and choose from a plethora of yummy sugary goodness! (sugar free options also available)
Parking is a little bit limited but the double doors and flat inside surface make it a fairly accessible establishment for our friends who utilize mobility devices or a large group of hungry soccer kinderkickers

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 5 November 2019

This little shop of delights has been around forever, and the reason for its longevity is its superb ice cream. I don't know exactly how many flavors are here, but all that I've sampled have been outstanding.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed 1 October 2019 via mobile

This is a really neat old school ice cream place. They have a counter you can sit at + indoor and outdoor seating. The staff were all very nice. Great flavors and really good prices. Yum! Yum!

Date of visit: October 2019