US$255
US$225
The Strand a Boutique Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$197
US$254
US$231
  • Beachfront
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$359
US$347
Beach Colony Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$280
US$229
Official Site
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$231
US$225
  • Pool
Sandy Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$237
US$220
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$249/night.

Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
US$182
US$173
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$306
US$281
Orbitz.com
1,584 results
All reviewsa pet friendly hotelpet ownerspet feeallow petsenjoyed our staynon smokingindoor poolhot tubgreat place to stayfull kitchenpools were cleanbeach accessupon checkwasher and dryeroff seasonvacationbalcony
Reviewed 26 August 2017

We had a two bedroom two bath with two balconies. Lots of room, washer and dryer was great. Property was nice, pool areas good, view wonderful. Couple things not so good. The website quotes discounts and free items that are not available. Front desk not sure if their printout is out dated or if the website needs to be updated. So didn't get to enjoy things we thought were included. Inside the unit the air conditioning in the bedrooms were horrible. Had set on 68 and still hot. Had maintenance check it said nothing wrong, but it wasn't cooling so something was wrong but didn't get fixed. We always do some cooking in when we travel. No frying pan in the unit. The maid service wasn't that good. We always had plenty of towels and the trashed emptied floor everyday but the floors were nasty. The bottoms of my footies were black, the balcony in the living room was swept with a broom so it wasn't cleaned. Stayed once before the room was well taken care of.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Pamala W
Reviewed 21 August 2017

We came back this year to Ocean Park and stayed 8 nights July 21-29, 2017. This was my first time back to the resort since the death of my husband. We always stayed here. First of all once again I have to say that Tiffani is the best there is!!! When we arrived I had a beautiful arranged of cut flowers in a beautiful mason jar on the table waiting for me. Our suite was clean and up to date. Always like the fact that we can bring our little dog with us. Also, this year the lady at the pool which we called the TOWEL lady was fabulous. Loved talking to her. We got to personally meet Herb, the new manager. He was telling us the new revisions and updates for 2018. We cannot wait to be back next July. Thanks again for the wonderful service given to me and my family and thanks so much Tiffani for always being so kind to my husband in the years past!!! THE SHELTON/WYKLE BEACH BUMS, MOSHEIM, TN

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank Patsy S
OceanaResorts, Marketing Manager at Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

First I would like to extend my sincere condolences on the passing of your husband. I'm so sorry. I truly appreciate your loyalty to Ocean Park and am thankful you took time to let us know about your stay. It's also great hearing that our staff members provided exceptional service. Again, thank you! We look forward to having you back soon.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Awesome located with a balkony and a lil kitchen.Size of the room was good for 4 people. Bathroom was very clean and the pools, too. Loved the big hottop outside! Pets are welcome. No breakfast and stuff wasnt so friendly. Enough towels and good beauty products. Without a car 45 mins walk to the center

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
OceanaResorts, Marketing Manager at Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Thanks so much for your recent stay at Ocean Park. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our convenient location. We hope you will return for a future stay.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Beachfront location is great and the pool and hot tub were nice. The interior of the hotel is a dump. The rooms need serious cleaning and upgrades: ceiling had a large spot of what looked like black mold, the furniture was old and beat up, with stains and scrapes and the table leg was falling off, when we pulled down the wall bed, it looked like it hadn't been cleaned behind there in months....a big pile of dust bunnies. Service was poor. One day we didn't get the room serviced at all and it took 3 calls to the front desk to get fresh towels. We also had to call to get toilet paper. Do yourself a favor and stay somewhere else.

Room Tip: stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank m0nt2017
OceanaResorts, Marketing Manager at Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

I'm terribly sorry to hear that you experienced so many problems during your stay with us. I have forwarded your feedback to our management team so we can work on improving our resort and service. Again, I apologize.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

I should have looked further at reviews - There are some problems with this hotel 1.)Maid service - dint know you had to request it 2.) I had to ask for towels 3.) elevators are slow 4.)They should do the painting of pool areas during an off season *Good things* 1.)Nice pool and Hot tubs 2.) great Access to beach 3.) I found the staff to be friendly but overworked.4.) beds very comfortable - In conclusion I think this hotel has potential but needs to be more vigilant for the vacationing guests

Stayed: August 2017
3  Thank Ruger512
OceanaResorts, Marketing manager at Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Thank you for choosing Ocean Park Resort. We are glad you enjoyed our pool, hot tubs, beach access, and friendly staff. It's unfortunate that the only time we were able to schedule our upgrades was in season. We do our best to get these projects scheduled during the off season but that is not always possible. We are terribly sorry this posed an inconvenience to you, our guest. Again, we thank you for your stay.