Beachfront location is great and the pool and hot tub were nice. The interior of the hotel is a dump. The rooms need serious cleaning and upgrades: ceiling had a large spot of what looked like black mold, the furniture was old and beat up, with stains and scrapes and the table leg was falling off, when we pulled down the wall bed, it looked like it hadn't been cleaned behind there in months....a big pile of dust bunnies. Service was poor. One day we didn't get the room serviced at all and it took 3 calls to the front desk to get fresh towels. We also had to call to get toilet paper. Do yourself a favor and stay somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our oceanfront Myrtle Beach resort features standard rooms and suites able to accommodate the needs of any guest. Featuring furnished private balconies, fully equipped kitchens, spacious living areas and guest laundry services, our accommodations feel like your second home. A great bonus is being able to bring your pet on vacation with you. We accept dogs, as long as they are less than 20lbs. Please call for more information. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Park Hotel
- Ocean Park Resort Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Park Myrtle Beach