The place is under renovation, Check back in a couple of years since they have a lot of work to do. Starting at the beginning the check in desk is unfriendly or helpful. You realize later that the front desk has someone there all day complaining so you can understand why the attitude. Entering the room and a foul odor greets you. The AC runs constantly but does not pull out any of the humidity so everything you touch seems wet. The bathroom light over the sink does not work so you are required to use the heat lamp just to use the bathroom. Calls to have things fixed but no one ever showed up to do anything. It is on a nice part of the beach but they should just tear it down and start over.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our oceanfront Myrtle Beach resort features standard rooms and suites able to accommodate the needs of any guest. Featuring furnished private balconies, fully equipped kitchens, spacious living areas and guest laundry services, our accommodations feel like your second home. A great bonus is being able to bring your pet on vacation with you. We accept dogs, as long as they are less than 20lbs. Please call for more information. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Park Hotel
- Ocean Park Resort Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Park Myrtle Beach