While it may be easy on wallet it is not a place I will be booking again. The room depicted on the website is not the room I had. I went through the resort too. I was assured the rooms were what was pictured. Not. The balcony was awful. The CA unit's cover was laying in the corner. The chairs and table may have cost them $15 tops. Cheap plastic. Balcony was dirty. Kitchen had about six inches.of counter space to to utilize. The sink was tiny. Bathrooms need a makeover. Old surround units. The elevators were awful. HOT, slow and smelled like the skunk weed half the guests were smoking on the balconies. I would look elsewhere if you desire modern, updated rooms that don't smell musty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our oceanfront Myrtle Beach resort features standard rooms and suites able to accommodate the needs of any guest. Featuring furnished private balconies, fully equipped kitchens, spacious living areas and guest laundry services, our accommodations feel like your second home. A great bonus is being able to bring your pet on vacation with you. We accept dogs, as long as they are less than 20lbs. Please call for more information. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Park Hotel
- Ocean Park Resort Myrtle Beach
- Ocean Park Myrtle Beach