All reviews rocking chairs clean rooms small hotel place to stay flights of stairs maintenance man cleaning staff would definitely stay here again rates balcony cornhole hairdryer ocean cleanliness motel vacation housekeeper
Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

We stayed during Labor Day weekend and someone entered our room using a key an stole two wallets. Employee on duty could not have been any less concerned about our situation even though we feel like this was an inside job. Please don't make the same mistake we made, find somewhere else to stay. You will be a victim of there internal thievery. Be warned.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
9  Thank Don and Patti A
Reviewed 29 August 2015

Room was clean, loved the balcony and ocean view. Quiet room with no outside noise. Front desk and cleaning staff were all very friendly. The price was right. Parking was good could see our car from right outside the room, didn't need to park and walk forever to our room. We have found our hotel to return to every year.

Room tip: We picked ninth floor so we would have quiet as possible. Elevator right outside our room was perfect. rooms are ocean view Awesome!
1  Thank garynpam2015
Reviewed 19 August 2015 via mobile

The staff is amazingly friendly, and very caring. The beds are very soft, and the room is for sure clean. We loved the balcony with the rocking chairs. It was nice to try something new, but not sure that we will stay again.

A few tips: Bring your own shampoo and conditioner.

Bring your own dish soap.

Bring your own hot pads for the oven. I ended up burning my hand because I didn't have one.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2015

We love the INDIGO INN in MYRTLE BEACH!Always spotless ,incredible views -just picture the Dolphins swimming by-we go there twice a year never have had a problem-love the staff-Mqry,Karl,David,Hector etc they treat u like u are their friend!!
Great pool and spa every room is oceanfront!Wifi,tvs,and this is silly but I love the water in the shower fantastic makes your hair extremely manageable!We go twice a year and I can't wait until October for my next trip!!

Date of stay: March 2015
3  Thank LavalletteFoxie
Reviewed 16 August 2015

I had never been to the beach and wasn't sure which hotel to book, and I'm so glad I chose Indigo Inn!! It was very affordable for a tight budget. It is old but is very clean and it was right on the beach with GREAT views!! All rooms are oceanFRONT with rocking chairs on the balcony. The staff was very friendly and Karl at the front desk told us where to eat and shop. The hotel was in the heart of the Grand Strand so was within walking distance to all the activities, restaurants and shops. Our maid service was fantastic and Ronnie was a hoot!! She even hugged us when we left and that alone made us want to come back!! We will definitely stay here the next time we come back!! Great value, great service, great location, great experience for the first time at the beach!!

Room tip: great value, great location, higher floors are better because lower rooms have pool in front
1  Thank Carmen M