Sandy Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$134
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

US$254
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$102
US$96
Ocean Creek Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$119
US$97
Official Site
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$242
US$214
US$219
US$329
US$313
US$288
Hotels.com
6,544 results
All reviewsindoor waterparkwater parkcaptain's cafepalmetto toweracross the streetping pongocean frontqueen suitelazy riverkids activitiesangle oceanfrontshuffle boardpalms buildingparking garagewasher and dryerfamily vacationfull kitchen
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

I wasn't sure of what to expect before coming because of mixed reviews online, but I couldn't have been more pleased. Check in was fast and easy and our room was beautiful! We enjoyed the pools, waterslides and hot tubs Anthony Herbold the waterpark supervisor was very nice to talk to, he actually encourage me to write a review to tell others about my experience at the Dunes Village Resort. Everything was great but If I were to nitpick, I would say my only complaint was that the food in the bar was VERY overpriced. Having said that, we'll definitely be back!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Cari G, Manager at Dunes Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Thanks so much for sharing your 5 star review of Dunes Village Resort. We appreciate the kind words and we are thrilled that your time here was so surprisingly wonderful. Anthony is a true asset to the team here, and we will definitely share your praise with him. We look forward to many more visits with you, so come again soon!

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel. The waterpark wasn't as great as pictured on the website. I thought it would be cleaner and bigger, but I was completely wrong. The room was nice and spacious, with a beautiful veranda. Access to the beach is very close. Make sure to buy some boogie boards (or bring some of you already have some) and "surf" the waves. The 3 towers are very confusing. If your kids want to go to any activity, doing get very pumped about it because when we went, they ended up being the only ones doing the egg and spoon race. It wasn't very fun. Stay at Hilton/Marriott if you can, otherwise stay here if you don't have high expectations. This hotel didn't satisfy our expectations and we won't be most likely won't be staying here again. In all, the hotel was nice, but it could use some major improvements.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 101LiveToTravel101

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. I am glad your overall experience was a good one, but am sorry that you found the water park to be smaller than anticipated. We boast 30,000 square feet of waterpark fun along with our planned daily activities to provide plenty of entertainment. During the fall season it seems that not as many children participate in the games, and I wish that the Activities team had made it more fun for your children.

I would really love to hear in detail where we fell short in your expectations. Please call me so that we may discuss this further.

Cari Garvey
Guest Services Manager
843.449.5275 extension 4035

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Amazing views and food in the cabins cafe. The valet was really accommodating, they found my a car with in a few minutes. The rooms have been updated since the last time I was here and they look really good! The resort was super fun for me and the kids, especially the water slides. They loved rich and Anthony. Over all great value!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Thanks so much for joining us here at Dunes Village Resort. We are thrilled to hear that your visit was a good one, and that you felt the value from all we have to offer. We certainly hope to welcome you back again sometime soon. Thanks again for choosing Dunes Village Resort for your get away.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Large Rooms, all have a good sized patio with Ocean Views. Fantastic Beach, several pools and waterslides with Lifeguard Staff to keep kids occupied.. pool tables, ping ping, teenie golfing green..

All in all a relaxing, good spot.. but the hallway and elevator carpets wreaked as happens by the Ocean/Water.. please replace them with tile... rooms themselves were clean and fine.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Cari G, Manager at Dunes Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts on Dunes Village Resort. We are glad you and your family had a good visit with us and that you found so much to keep occupied. We chose carpet for the hallways because it is safer than tile, in that it does not become slippery when it gets wet. So the likelihood that a change will be made in that regard is slim. But we do appreciate the suggestion and may consider it down the line.

We look forward to another visit with you, so please join us again soon. Thanks for choosing Dunes Village Resort for your get away.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

We have stayed here many times and we love it here even though there are some things that could be improved upon. Resort is clean and well located. staff is friendly and helpful. I find that this resort strictly abides by their check in time which is 4. We arrived on a Tuesday around 11:30 a.m, and were told that our unit was not ready. We checked again at 1:30 and were again told that it was not ready. We told the clerk that we could not understand why it was not ready considering that it was a Tuesday in late September when they would not have a lot of people checking in or out. The clerk did find us a unit and this is the first time we were allowed to check in early. We were very happy about that. Housekeeping needs improvement. I know that it is light housekeeping but we were there two weeks and our bed linens were only changed once although they are supposed to do it every three days. We even asked but they still didn’t do it. This is nothing major and I would still go here.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for your continued loyalty to Dunes Village Resort. I apologize for the shortcomings in Housekeeping. This is the time of year we try to do some added training to remind our team of Dunes Village Resort standards, and I can assure you this area will be addressed.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another great visit. See you again soon!