3,318 results
All reviews bowling alley general store beach bar lazy river indoor pool breakfast buffet murphy bed great vacation full kitchen room key family vacation off season pools were clean ocean view spring break trip to myrtle beach beach front
Reviewed 18 October 2017

I traveled in the off season because you get more room for less money. My stay was on Oct. 2017. I had an Ocean front one bedroom King which included a full kitchen fridge, stove, microwave, toaster. Other goodies were the hair dryer, ironing board, and bath/shower combo. The room size was great. Beach was nice. Pools were nice. Also good was the maid service, business section, game rooms, parking on same side of street, easy to find luggage carts, bowling, saunas. Not so good: We had a first floor room of which I would not recommend as the view is poor for the ocean. The room smelled, carpet was moist, toilet ran on floor, no room service for food, no restaurant onsite for lunch or dinner. The room heater does not work well as the rooms were cold at night. There was a very late fire alarm and the staff was not advising the tenants when they could return to their rooms. In fact, after an hour outside near the pool area waiting for instructions, I called the front desk who said that the fire alert was cancelled some time ago. I advised the staff that the fire alarm lights were still flashing and that a crowd of tenants were outside still waiting for an update. The staff Rep seemed unconcerned and the flashing lights stayed on another twenty minutes.

Room Tip: For Ocean view, it would be wise to pick upper floors, such as three and above.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank LARRYP1741
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Sliding door didn't lock. Room was filthy. Bed had hair between sheets. Bathtub had hair in it, as did the bathroom floor. Furniture was dirty, stained, and torn. I could go on, but I think you get the picture. Go somewhere else.

Room Tip: Just stay away.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Ray J
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

We had a great experience at the Coral Beach. After walking out of the filthy room at the Days Inn, late at night, this was a gem to find.
The room was clean and well stocked. The amenities were over the top, especially the splash pool.
Right on a very clean beach.
We walked to the board walk and shopped all along the way.
The only thing that is missing is an actual restaurant. But there is a snack bar in the bowling alley. (Yes, a small bowling alley, for guest only) And a little coffee shop.
I'll be going back for sure.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Donna F
Reviewed 15 October 2017

First time staying here. Really had a great time. A lot to do here.
Slept very well on the beds.
Beach bar had a DJ every night we were there. That was a lot of fun.
Our only problem was low water pressure in shower plus only 4 cup coffee maker. Next time I will bring a big pot.
Beach was great. I will stay here again.

Room Tip: ocean front
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

We have just returned from a 6 day stay at the Coral Beach Resort. One word AWESOME. CLEAN PREMISES KIND FRIENDLY STAFF AND PLENTY TO DO ON SITE. Swimming pools hot tubs restaraunts bar and the list goes on.We will return

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business