Carolinian Beach Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sail Inn Motel(Myrtle Beach)
  • Pool
Carolina Grande(Myrtle Beach)
The Palms(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
Sea Dip Oceanfront(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
Court Capri Motel(Myrtle Beach)
View Hotel
The Strand a Boutique Resort(Myrtle Beach)
2,412 results
All reviewsocean frontacross the streetfull kitchenlazy riverfree breakfastbedroom suiteparking garagevalet servicewasher dryermini golfhot tuboff seasonoceanfront viewthe room was niceocean blvdtrip to myrtle beachcleaning staff
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Not impressed at all with hotel and definitely would not return nor recommend. Elevators slow
Or out of order frequently. Breakfast terrible. Room not what I expected. Would stay at a brand hotel instead.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Bernice S
OceanaResorts, Marketing Manager at Carolinian Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

Thank you for choosing Carolinian for your recent stay in Myrtle Beach. I'm sorry to hear that you were not happy during your stay and hope you shared your concerns with our team so they could correct the issues you experienced. Again, I apologize.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Definitely not a nice place to stay - small crowded room, noisy, dank, old, terrible breakfast, and generally uninviting. We seriously considered leaving early as it was just so depressing. While it's certainly cheaper than most beachside accommodations in this area, it's really not worth it.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Moro6395

It's disappointing to read that you did not enjoy your stay. I hope you were able to speak with our management team to express your concerns. Our onsite team tries hard to correct any issues during a guest stay. Again, I apologize.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

We booked our room wanting our oceanfront balcony. The room is average size, very clean complete with a refrigerator, microwave, K-cup machine, iron & ironing board room safe. Being the room is one of the club level rooms (I believe floors 8-10) we received 2 snack bags of chips and 2 snack packs of cookies & 2 bottles of water for my wife & I.
The included breakfast was fine with scrambled eggs, sausages, muffins, pastries, cereal and a waffle station.
Location... Right on the beach!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Christopher H

Thank you for your recent club level stay at Carolinian. I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found your room clean and well-appointed. It's also nice to hear that you enjoyed our awesome ocean front location. I hope you will return for another stay soon!

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Beautiful view of the beach and ocean from your balcony. Very nice staff. That's where the good stuff ends. Room needed painting. Piece of molding missing in the bathroom, caulking out along the tub. Hole in the wall near the bed. Needs a total renovation. Elevators broken almost every day. Good location, but not worth it.

Stayed: August 2017

Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay at Carolinian. While it's great reading that our staff members were very nice, I'm disappointed to hear that your room was not in great condition and there were issues with our elevators. I have shared your feedback with our management team so we can work on correcting our deficiencies. Again, I apologize.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

just cuz you pay more don't expect to get more. the room was nice, great view from 19 floors up. the entrance hallway in our room smelled like sewage and a couple of lights in the room did not work. the toilet whistled like a train horn every time you flushed and the dryer had water in it.(seems like a serious fire/electrical hazard) I would suggest you find some way to motivate your housekeeping staff because they show NO enthusiasm at ALL.I have never seen 3 people move soooo slow for 2 days and just not care about the all the customers paying to stay and support their employment. customer service should be a PRIORIETY. no onsite parking , its a block away. don't expect to get into your room before 4pm

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank tdrag
OceanaResorts, Marketing Manager at Carolinian Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

I'm terribly sorry to read about the disappointment you experienced during your recent stay with us. I have shared this feedback with our management team and can assure you we will work on correcting our deficiencies. Again, I apologize.