2,495 results
All reviews ocean front front desk across the street full kitchen lazy river free mini golf free breakfast bedroom suite parking garage valet service washer dryer hot tub off season oceanfront view the room was nice ocean blvd water park
Reviewed 10 June 2012

Don't stay in the old tower of this hotel.
We didn't see the rooms in the new tower but the ones in the old tower were bad .
The entire building needs a remodel
It was just trashy

Reviewed 10 June 2012

Hotel was very nice and clean. Very spacious rooms with amazing views! Our first 2 nights we were next to a "party" room. After we brought up the noisy neighbors to the manager, he upgraded us to a better corner room for the remainder of our stay! He even sent up a member of his staff to help us move rooms! Great experience & I'm pretty picky about hotels.

Reviewed 8 June 2012

Extremely poor housekeeping. No towels in room upon arrival, had too call twice first day for towels, second day was told to get them ourselves. Housekeeping supervisor informed us on the 4th day that she had first heard about it at that time. Pool was small for how large hotel was, not worth a grand for 5 days.

Room Tip: Bring your own towels.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 June 2012

This place was extemely nice and had a pool, a lazy river, and easy beach access (about 50 feet from elevator to beach). The only problem I noticed was that the chlorine levels were too high in the pool. When we washed our clothes my blue swimming shirt has tuned white...lol

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 June 2012

I stay here everytime I come to Myrtle Beach.I've also stayed at the Patricia Grand.Very clean hotels and great service from the front desk to housekeeping. I was unable to come the past two tears due to the passing of my fiance and the money wasn't there. This year I promised my kids that they would come and we made it. As always this is the best place to stay and I have recommended to others. I'm hoping I'm able to bring my kids in July for their birthdays,they will be 6 and 11. I'm a single mother so I'm praying that my money is right by that time. Thanks oceanresorts for a wonderful stay.

1  Thank tposey