2,483 results
All reviewsocean frontfront deskacross the streetfull kitchenlazy riverfree mini golffree breakfastbedroom suiteparking garagevalet servicewasher dryerhot tuboff seasonoceanfront viewthe room was niceocean blvdwater park
Reviewed 10 June 2012

Hotel was very nice and clean. Very spacious rooms with amazing views! Our first 2 nights we were next to a "party" room. After we brought up the noisy neighbors to the manager, he upgraded us to a better corner room for the remainder of our stay! He even sent up a member of his staff to help us move rooms! Great experience & I'm pretty picky about hotels.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 8 June 2012

Extremely poor housekeeping. No towels in room upon arrival, had too call twice first day for towels, second day was told to get them ourselves. Housekeeping supervisor informed us on the 4th day that she had first heard about it at that time. Pool was small for how large hotel was, not worth a grand for 5 days.

Room Tip: Bring your own towels.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 June 2012

This place was extemely nice and had a pool, a lazy river, and easy beach access (about 50 feet from elevator to beach). The only problem I noticed was that the chlorine levels were too high in the pool. When we washed our clothes my blue swimming shirt has tuned white...lol

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 June 2012

I stay here everytime I come to Myrtle Beach.I've also stayed at the Patricia Grand.Very clean hotels and great service from the front desk to housekeeping. I was unable to come the past two tears due to the passing of my fiance and the money wasn't there. This year I promised my kids that they would come and we made it. As always this is the best place to stay and I have recommended to others. I'm hoping I'm able to bring my kids in July for their birthdays,they will be 6 and 11. I'm a single mother so I'm praying that my money is right by that time. Thanks oceanresorts for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank tposey
Reviewed 6 June 2012

Check in was sooooo slow! Parking is a block away and then some. Lobby is tiny and has 2 wooden benches and a fake "concierge" that is peddling their timeshares/condos....that's it. Not a good first impression. Be aware that there are 2 sections to this establishment. We booked through bookit.com and was told it was a NON view (aka parking lot roof). As the couple before us were upgraded in their room, I asked for an oceanfront room. We were told none were ready but to come back at 4:00 (It was 3:00),we did so gladly. Well......when we finally were able to check and wandered thru the awful dirty, stained bright blue hallways to our ocean front room, I was soooo disappointed. Stained and cigarette burned bedspreads. I pulled back the sheets and another big stain on one sheet and a black hair in the other. There were NO towels at all and the only update to the room since the 1980's was the bed. We went back to the lobby to ask for towels and I inquired about the newer tower next door and how old/dingy our current room was. The clerk did let us move to the tower (begrudgingly) and we alsmost ran to get out of our old room! WHAT A DIFFERENCE! Gorgeous suite, but guess what? No towels again! Took 2 calls to housekeeping and front desk to get towels delivered 3 hours later. Never touched the pools and were never told the FREE mini golf is only good from 3 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Also there is no breakfast included. We only stayed one night, but that was plenty. Would never go back.

Room Tip: Ask for a newer room in the tower!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple