2,483 results
All reviewsocean frontfront deskacross the streetfull kitchenlazy riverfree mini golffree breakfastbedroom suiteparking garagevalet servicewasher dryerhot tuboff seasonoceanfront viewthe room was niceocean blvdwater park
Reviewed 8 June 2012

I stay here everytime I come to Myrtle Beach.I've also stayed at the Patricia Grand.Very clean hotels and great service from the front desk to housekeeping. I was unable to come the past two tears due to the passing of my fiance and the money wasn't there. This year I promised my kids that they would come and we made it. As always this is the best place to stay and I have recommended to others. I'm hoping I'm able to bring my kids in July for their birthdays,they will be 6 and 11. I'm a single mother so I'm praying that my money is right by that time. Thanks oceanresorts for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank tposey
Reviewed 6 June 2012

Check in was sooooo slow! Parking is a block away and then some. Lobby is tiny and has 2 wooden benches and a fake "concierge" that is peddling their timeshares/condos....that's it. Not a good first impression. Be aware that there are 2 sections to this establishment. We booked through bookit.com and was told it was a NON view (aka parking lot roof). As the couple before us were upgraded in their room, I asked for an oceanfront room. We were told none were ready but to come back at 4:00 (It was 3:00),we did so gladly. Well......when we finally were able to check and wandered thru the awful dirty, stained bright blue hallways to our ocean front room, I was soooo disappointed. Stained and cigarette burned bedspreads. I pulled back the sheets and another big stain on one sheet and a black hair in the other. There were NO towels at all and the only update to the room since the 1980's was the bed. We went back to the lobby to ask for towels and I inquired about the newer tower next door and how old/dingy our current room was. The clerk did let us move to the tower (begrudgingly) and we alsmost ran to get out of our old room! WHAT A DIFFERENCE! Gorgeous suite, but guess what? No towels again! Took 2 calls to housekeeping and front desk to get towels delivered 3 hours later. Never touched the pools and were never told the FREE mini golf is only good from 3 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Also there is no breakfast included. We only stayed one night, but that was plenty. Would never go back.

Room Tip: Ask for a newer room in the tower!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cheapcheap
Reviewed 6 June 2012

I had no issues when I came here. Except, I booked through Travelocity, and no where on the ticket did it say a check out time. I arrived and the lady working after hours (not the nicest), told me check in was at 4 PM. I drove 4 hours to get there so I wasn't about to waste the gas. I had called Travelocity and they didn't help so I stayed at a Super 8 for the night. When I came back, the dark-skinned lady (I can't remember her name) helped me and she was awesome. She had great customer service and guided me through everything. Loved my room, loved my location, pools were great. I'm defintely coming back.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 5 June 2012

Good location right in the middle of everything. The elevators were very slow and house keeping came too early in the a.m. The rooms were awesome and the staff was very helpful. Very nice and clean rooms I was very pleased overall!!!!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 June 2012

A group of 4 of us stayed here, we had called the 1-800 number for Best Western for our reservations and had great rates for the 1 bedroom, oceanfront suit. I called before hand to make sure our reservation was correct and they had informed me that I only had an efficiency room. It was no hassle to get the room that we had wanted before we set for a 10 hour drive to the coast. Once we got there the front desk ladies were quick and efficient in checking in and once we got to our room, we walking into a 2 bedroom suite at no extra charge. No one had told us that we would get this room, but we didn't argue! It was a spacious, 2 bedroom, 2 bath with 3 balcony's, full kitchen and washer / dryer.
We stayed over 4th of July 2011 and it was noisy at all. This is definitely a family friendly hotel. The pool was a little cold, and it gets quite windy since it is directly under the hotel but, who needs a pool when you have the ocean?
The breakfast that was included was great, has everything you could want for a buffet. The complimentary water park tickets were good too, a bit of a drive, but if you want to get out and do something, worth the trip.
Would definitely stay here again if coming back to the Myrtle Beach area and would recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends