Carolinian Beach Resort
US$296
US$247
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$299
US$287
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
US$323
US$254
US$231
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$290/night.

Beach Colony Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$337
US$324
US$312
US$304
  • Pool
Ocean Creek Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$262
US$246
US$363
US$338
2,413 results
All reviewsocean frontacross the streetfull kitchenlazy riverfree breakfastbedroom suiteparking garagevalet servicewasher dryermini golfhot tuboff seasonoceanfront viewthe room was niceocean blvdtrip to myrtle beachcleaning staff
Reviewed 26 May 2012

The Hotel was very nice, I had to change room because I wanted an ocean front view, the front desk clerk was very nice and made the change. Housekeeping did a wonderful job on keeping the room clean and neat. my sister-in-law had a suite it was beautiful, if I stay there again I will stay in a suite they are beautiful.

DJ

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2012

Couldn't be pleased more. Great service, great value add with the free golf everyday. 3 other friends are bigging their vacation here bash on our experience. keep up the good work

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed 23 May 2012 via mobile

We had room 1932. It was what I expected. The carpets should probably be changed. Housekeeping is very nice and so is everyone else. There seems to be a weird bug problem but I don't think it's just this hotel. I saw them everywhere. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed 23 May 2012

We stayed in a 2bedroom suite. No complaints about the room. The only complaint I have is the hot tub wasn't hot on Friday or Saturday. I would definetly stay here again.

Room Tip: Get a suite
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 May 2012

I've used the Best Western Carolina for the past five years and I'm never disappointed. The rooms are always clean and the workers are always so helpful. We have never had a bad experience at this hotel that is why we keep going back year after year.

Room Tip: We always get an ocean front suite/room and they are always wonderful.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends