1,458 results
All reviews breakers boutique ocean front continental breakfast free dvd rentals across the street pool and hot tub yogurt washer and dryer king suite every morning living room lounge chairs parking garage full kitchen pool area lazy river trip to myrtle beach
Reviewed 14 September 2018

My over all stay at The Strand was very nice. I did not like the fact that I was given the wrong room and no one at the front desk was willing to make the situation right. I was also given a ocean view room not a ocean front room. Always call 3 weeks ahead of time to confirm your room if not you will not get any help from the person at the front desk to make it right. The room was clean and the staff are very nice. I will be coming back.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AmandaW4836, Manager at The Strand a Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

Dear lorietaylor116,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Strand. I am so sorry to hear that there was confusion about your room. We typically do not change room styles unless you request a change. Please feel free to reach out to me directly if I can be of further assistance.

We look forward to seeing you during your next visit!

Reviewed 13 September 2018

My husband and I stay at the strand every visit to MB. Great little place for the money if only husband and wife going. I would not bring kids here as the rooms are musty and small, but for us we can deal! I would like to see more cabanas put out by the pool. We got up at 6:30am to grab one and they were mostly gone. Overall, for the price is it not bad. Beds could be better, but at least I have never seen any bugs and we have stayed at least 10 times in the last 6 years. We will return.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AmandaW4836, Manager at The Strand a Boutique Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Dear lwcron,

Thank you for your review of The Strand. I am happy to hear that you continue to choose our Resort. Your loyalty means a lot and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip!

Reviewed 13 September 2018

Overall a very good visit. I recommend it.Just don't go around hurricane season.The breakfast was great.The happy hour and food was great.The pool and fitness center was excellent.My view from my room was awesome!

Dear vanessasmith0909,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Strand. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Myrtle Beach.

Reviewed 12 September 2018

Just basic rooms here fairly clean and cheap but dated and need freshening up for sure! Great bar/restaurant, pool and hot tub! Really wish they'd do some updating in rooms and i would give them a better number!

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear BrandiandMike J

Thank you for your review of The Strand. We are working to make The Strand the best property that it can possibly be. I hope that you will return for your next visit to the area. We look forward to seeing you!

Reviewed 12 September 2018

If you are considering taking a trip to Myrtle beach I highly recommend this resort. The room we had (a king suite) was beautiful and had a phenomenal view. Every single staff member we encountered was friendly and helpful, the food was great, and the beach access is perfect. We will definitely be back!

Dear jabuest829,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of The Strand. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoy staying with us. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip and I will be sure to share your kind words with the rest of the staff!