2,527 results
All reviews front desk lazy river ocean front parking deck breakfast buffet living room hot tub several years kiddie pool great vacation trip to myrtle beach full kitchen family vacation great resort off season mia freddie
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Thanks you Caren for ensuring our Ne Millennium Ministries conference was magnificent another year. We appreciate the hard work of everyone involved and thoroughly enjoyed our room, the beach and overall stay.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Tess P, Manager at Beach Colony Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

OnAir,

Thank you for letting us know about your resort experience. We sincerely appreciate the four stars you have given us. Thank you for mentioning Caren by name, we will be sure to reward her for the outstanding customer service she showed you. We look forward to having you come and stay with us again in the future!!

Reviewed 7 November 2018

Ocean front rooms with balconies are a must for me. I love opening the doors to the balcony & just listening. I thought I had secured an ocean front room on my last visit, but discovered I had not.Barry at the front desk helped me find a room with a view, both balconies overlooking the beach. The room had 2 bedrooms and a fold out couch, a large kitchen, and spacious adjoining dining & living room. It was wonderful!! Each time I have stayed at Beach Colony Resort , I have always found the rooms to be clean, spacious and well maintained. I love staying at Beach Colony Resort. Look online at their rooms; call with questions. The staff are very welcoming and accommodating.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Safari31632612991

Safari,

Thank you for letting us know about your resort experience. We sincerely appreciate the five stars you have given us.We look forward to having you come and stay with us again in the future!!

Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

We were pleased from checkin to check out we were well taken care of by all staff members my husband and I I had a fully updated furnished room

We had a blast at the restaurant the fish fry was good the server Mia was excellent she took care of us words can’t express

Mia YOU THA BEST.COM

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Getaway38504350701

Getaway,

Thank you for letting us know about your resort experience. We sincerely appreciate the five stars you have given us. Thank you for mentioning Mia by name, we will be sure to reward her for the outstanding customer service she showed you. We look forward to having you come and stay with us again in the future!!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

I want to thank these two ladies at beach colony for making our time a one of a kind it’s the off season so the resort is not that busy Mia and Courtney took the time out to talk with us share stories and had a wonderful time Friday night was the fish fry it was amazing we have been to many restaurants and had fish very good fish too but the fish we had here was beyond good we also want to thank the front desk staff for the wake up calls and the great service we love it here with no doubts

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Vacation63500745280

Vacation.

Thank you for letting us know about your resort experience. We sincerely appreciate the five stars you have given us. Thank you for mentioning Mia and Courtney by name, we will be sure to reward them for the outstanding customer service they have showed you. We look forward to having you come and stay with us again in the future!!

Reviewed 5 November 2018

We were here for 4 nites 11_01-11_05 stayed in a 1 bedroom king size, bathroom had double sinks, kitchen had a full stove, etc. full oceanfront balcony. Great internet and cable tv. Facility is VERY well cared for. The color scheme maybe dated. THe breakfast resturant had a full omlet bar was $11.95PP staff was great. Sandra in the resturant is real nice. They have a full bar as well. Pool areas all very clean well cared for.Facility has a parking garage. I booked this on United.com using my miles. Definetly would stay again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank M L

M L,

Thank you for letting us know about your resort experience. We sincerely appreciate the five stars you have given us. Thank you for mentioning Sandra by name, we will be sure to reward her for the outstanding customer service she showed you. We look forward to having you come and stay with us again in the future!!