“#1 Bakery + BEST croissants IN THE WORLD!!!!”

Le Bon Cafe & Bakery
Ranked #3 of 17 Bakeries in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed 24 September 2015

LOVED this place and we went almost every day of our vacation. We even ordered croissants to freeze and take home!! The staff is wonderful!! Hope they will start a mail delivery service, their croissants are really out of this world!!!!

Date of visit: September 2015
1  Thank KEWLBEANS

Reviewed 17 September 2015 via mobile

Oh my god! The pastries are simply amazing at this little gem. We found it after running into Kroger for some groceries for the week but I decided not to stop then. I changed my mind a day later on my way back to my resort after a morning errand and I can't tell you how happy I am that I decided to stop. This was fantastic and the service was so friendly. Stop here- you will be transported to Paris for sure.

Date of visit: September 2015
1  Thank K8K8
Reviewed 14 August 2015

Some friends discovered and recommended Le Bon Cafe. Delightful! The owner is an American Frenchman, and the food is fresh and attractive. They are open for breakfast and lunch, closing at 4:00.

If you're in the area, Le Bon Cafe is a must-visit!

Date of visit: August 2015
2  Thank likethecoast
Reviewed 5 August 2015 via mobile

We discovered Le Bon yesterday and we enjoyed lunch as my wife had a light and delicious quiche. I tried a crotin which is two cheeses (goat cheese is one layer) over a slice of bread...melted in my mouth.

Today we returned for breakfast and I had the chocolate and almond croissants, and my wife had the sweet cheese pastry. Both were wonderful! I would recommend that you find a way to visit Le Bon. You will be glad you did.
The owners are kind and delightful.

Also hours on Trip advisor page are incorrect. Le Bon's hours are 8:00 am to 4 pm.

Date of visit: August 2015
3  Thank TennisPastor
Reviewed 22 July 2015 via mobile

This is the most delightful hidden gem in all of South Carolina! Went here one night on a whim, and was delighted with their selection of pastries and desserts. Promised to return before our trip ended. Came back for lunch today and we were warmly welcomed back. Chef/Owner was courteous and kind, going out of his way to make us feel welcome (which is often a rarity especially with a 5 month old in tow). Food was simple and delicious, crotin and mozzarella/tomato sandwich.

I can't say enough about the warmth and atmosphere that the owner and staff created for us. I wish we had a place like this back home. Spent the entire visit reminiscing with them about our France travels. Highly recommended!!

Date of visit: July 2015