“Hoagie Perfection!”

Primo Hoagies
Ranked #156 of 956 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Price range: US$4 - US$24
Cuisines: Deli
Description: The success of Primo is attributed to an excellent, long-tenured staff that regularly serves up a combination of quality, consistency, and originality. Our large and diverse menu features dozens of Specialty Hoagies, most of which are our very own original creations. Primo Hoagies are always made fresh to order, using only the finest gourmet quality meats and cheese. Primo Hoagie Trays and Italian Sampler Platters have become hugely popular at many social gatherings and functions. They are a perfect choice for client presentations, parties, and just about any other get-together you can think of. Our trays and platters are also warmly appreciated when offered as a "thank you" or sympathy gesture. Through this expansion, Primo has managed to uphold the quality and consistency of product and service that has made us a favorite in every region that we are located. Our first and foremost priority is to never compromise our outstanding product and unique concept.
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I really don't know how a hoagie is different from a sub sandwich exactly, but when a Northern-born coworker suggested this deli and then offered to buy lunch because it was that good, I was excited to try the Diablo Turkey from the extensive menu. I will be back. A lot.

Primo H, Owner at Primo Hoagies, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

That's what we call a great friend! Maybe next time you can treat as a way to say "Thank you" for introducing you to the Turkey Diablo. Looking forward to seeing you again in no time!

Primo Hoagies Myrtle Beach Team

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve been coming tomorrow beach since I was a little girl and always grab a sub when I’m there, but my mom and I decided to try primo hoagies based on the EXCELLENT Trip Advisor reviews and I’m so glad we did! Theresa who owns it and her husband are from Jersey and they are so kind and outgoing and explain the menu to us, all while they were still working answering phones and cleaning they were very sweet and kind! This restaurant was clean the food was amazing ! so every time I come back to Myrtle Beach we will be going to visit this restaurant no doubt! Oh make sure you get a sub with the stuffed cherry peppers with prosciutto in them they are amazing!!!! Theresa thank you for bringing a taste of jersey down to Myrtle Beach South Carolina much-needed props to you guys!!!!

Primo H, Owner at Primo Hoagies, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

You really just made our day, Hallie! We couldn't ask for a better review. Thanks for taking the time to show your support. Glad we could give you a taste of home. See you next time!

Primo Hoagies Myrtle Beach Team

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Had lunch at Primo's today. I'm from Philly and know the brand, so I was expecting something great. I have had many Primo hoagies and each was outstanding. This was my first experience at the Myrtle location and it was fantastic. Great, friendly people with an owner from Philly. The people can really make a restaurant experience and that was definitely the case here. Good folks! Today, I ordered the Old World Meatball sandwich. It was honestly the best meatball sandwich that I have had in twenty years and by far the best I've ever had outside of Philly. I make meatballs at home and I can't come close to making meatballs this good. Bread was fresh, meatballs were great, cheese was fresh and right on point. I am for sure headed back tomorrow for lunch on the way home from Myrtle. Don't miss this place.

1  Thank Mike W
Reviewed 28 February 2018

Coming from the Philadelphia area, it is hard to get a goo South philly type Hoagie in the area. Primo hoagies have closed the gap, much better than Jersey Mike’s since you can get pickles and peppers on the side. Would love to sample all their Hoagie, but we did have an Italian and a Mr T. Both were awesome. Keep up the good work.

1  Thank Doris H
Teresa J, Owner at Primo Hoagies, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Thank you for the great review!!

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Come from the Philly/SJ area and love subs. Primos is the best I've had in a long long time. Been coming for a couple years. Great bread, just the right amount and mix of meats and cheese and fresh and perfectly prepped tomato, lettuce and onion. Consistent quality. What more can you ask for. We drive about 100 miles round trip to get our fix. A couple places come near but none beat this place. Owners are really nice folks as well.

1  Thank jobe99