See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

Absolutely disgusting. There was urine in and around the lid of the toilet when we arrived, and one little piece of toilet paper on the roll. The floors are dirty (my children's feet were black from walking around on it). Refrigerator was not clean on the inside. The wifi does not connect either. Complete waste of money and they will not refund you!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
5  Thank Candace M
Blu A, General Manager at Blu Atlantic Oceanfront Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2016

Thank you for your review the hotel sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you and your family may have had. Our goal is to improve your stay with us and make it a place that you can come and feel at home so your reviews does help the hotel... Please call the hotel and I would be glad to disuse any problem you had. Just give the hotel a chance to correct the wrong that you feel that was done.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

do not stay here.... very bad hotel.... first of all people were smoking pot in their rooms...the hallway smelled like pot and there were lots of people partying ,,, beer bottles laying around the hotel...went down the stairs and there was pee from dogs on the steps.... it stayed there for three days...went to use the elevator and it had glass in it???? now for the room ... bed was hard felt like the springs were gonna come through the mattress... entertainment center was busted up ... looked like people were partying in the room before we got there....we had one chair to the breakfast table the whole time we was there...overall this is not a family hotel it is a party hotel....don't bring your family unless you do not care about your familys life...very disappointed..

Room Tip: not a family hotel...
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for your review the hotel and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you had. Our goal is to make you feel right at home here and we work very hard to ensure that all is taken care of the hotel does not allow pot or even smoking in the rooms and when the front office is informed of this we try and do get the person or persons out if you will call the hotel I would be glad to discuses any problems you had with the hotel but if the hotel is not allowed to fix the problems by it not being reported. So give us a chance to correct the wrong that you feel was done.

Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

Very nice little Hotel !Front Desk staff is amazing !Rooms are clean !Room service excellent ! Pet friendly ! We stayed for four Days and booked already our vacation for June there !I highly recommend this Hotel !

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Meinurlau
Blu A, General Manager at Blu Atlantic Oceanfront Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2016

Thank you for your review it is our goal to make this a home away from home so thank you for staying with us and we look forward in your return.

Reviewed 2 November 2015

The parking lot is very small. Luckily, we stayed Oct 22, 2015- Oct 28, 2015 so we were in the off-season and were able to park out front. I made sure to check an oceanfront room with a balcony while booking my room. I suggest you call to ensure you get the type of room you're looking for because our room was going to be a partial view of the ocean with the public walkway as our "balcony". I had to pay an additional $5/day for an oceanfront room which was totally worth the price. The room had hardwood floors and the normal amenities with a few towels. The room was clean and the view was amazing. However, the wifi for the entire hotel would not work on my phone, computer, or my boyfriends phone the whole time we were there. I was given a number to call for tech support that would temporarily fix it. If staying oceanfront, do not expect the wifi to work on your devices. Also, the hotel was not kept up with: the carpet on stairs was ripped and coming apart and there was one fire extinguisher spot that had clearly been broken. There were a few instances where people hanging around the hotel were asking us for cigarettes when we walked by. With the hotel, you get a spacious and clean room with a great view (if you upgrade) but the biggest issue was the wifi and the people(which isn't the hotels fault).

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jordan B
Blu A, General Manager at Blu Atlantic Oceanfront Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2015

I would like to extend my deepest apology to you and your family I am not sure on the fact about the 5 dollar a day when you book with a third party they will tell you that you are getting ocean front because of hotel is ocean front however that is not the case so the hotel has come up with a upgrade fee it is a small amount to have ocean front or ocean view, and I would like to let you know that we have taken up that carpet on the hallways and we will be doing a lot more this winter I would like to extend an open invite to you and your family to come and see all the improvements that the hotel is making as we speak. I am glad that you let me know about the WIFI that as well will be taken care of. Thank you for staying with the Blu Atlantic I look forward in your return and please stop by and ask to speak to the general manager I would be glad to show you around and would love to meet you and your family.

Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

The only pro to this place was the location and it is right on the beach. Our room was pretty clean when we got there but was not cleaned for the next four days! The stairs are filthy and the noise was ridiculous. I will be spending my money else where

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review we are closed due to the fact that we are remolding again first with he carpet out side and the lobby I would like to extend my deepest apology for your inconvenience that you may have had. I would like to personally extend an open invite and please when you come ask to speak with the general manager I would love to show you around and meet with you and talk about your concerns. Again thank you for staying with the Blu Atlantic