2,409 results
All reviews sandals restaurant lazy river ocean front pool area across the street parking garage washer and dryer full kitchen murphy bed bedroom condo tiki hut breakfast buffet great place to stay hot tub off season compass cove oceanfront view
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The Paradise Resort in Myrtle Beach appeared to be one of the best places to stay in the area, so for my pregnant Wife's birthday I thought it would be a great place to relax and see the area for the time we stay (4 days). So, neither on expedia or the Paradise resort website does it say Under Construction. The place is going through a renovation I would not stay here until after 11/19, please take my advice. Brandy Newman please call or email me directly room308 andy.sanger13@gmail.com, because this is extremely unacceptable my Wife inhaling paint fumes walking through the garage to our room, and on our own personal balcony. They are scaffolding, and you got guys going past our Oceanfront King suite whistling past our balcony painting. I wish I was making this up, seriously. The front desk calls our room at 9am every morning, even though I asked them to hold a do not disturb on our room since we checked in. We were going to find a different hotel to stay in, but we will just sleep here for our 3 nights 4 days. We expect more compensation for this awful stay then the 1 day of breakfast and a sorry. Please fix your website to let people know about the construction. You cannot park in their parking garage, you have to walk across the street and that's if your lucky enough to find parking in their 2 small lots across the street. The rooms are very nice and so is the balcony, its just those other elements that kind of ruin the good to Paradise Resort.

Stayed: November 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked two nights at this hotel and were extremely pleased! We were on the fifth floor with a full ocean/beach view! This unit had so many amenities! Full size washer and dryer, full kitchen (though it was missing pot holders), large bathroom, murphy bed, and separate bedroom with two queen beds. Very comfortable! The furniture was a little dated, but it still worked. Our towels were exchanged daily and garbage taken out, exactly what their paperwork says. There were two hot tubs, a lazy river, a baby pool and two normal pools. The regular pools were so warm, maybe 90 degrees? They felt like bath water! We were able to walk right out on the beach. It was just heavenly! We loved this hotel so much that we booked a third night! If we are ever in the area, we would love to stay here again! We came in November and the hotel was quiet.

Room Tip: Ocean view rooms have just an amazing view!
  • Stayed: November 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is our 3rd time back. When I visit my daughter every year I have to stay one night at this resort. The view is the best! When I placed my reservation (online) I have requested a upper floor. When we checked in they gave us a 3rd floor condo. When I was disappointed the clerk switched us to the 18th floor. It was great.
The condo (Deluxe one bedroom) was very clean and comfortable. I slept on the Murphy bed (not that comfortable) with the slider open a little so I could hear the ocean all night.
I am sure we will be back next November!

Room Tip: Ask for a upper floor room for the view!
  • Stayed: November 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I enjoyed my stay at Paradise. Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable. Even though they were under renovation everything still went well. We will be back in the future. I love our upper floor rooms and they did fill my request.

• Stayed: November 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brandy N, General Manager at Paradise Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you Sweettea38 for your awesome review. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We are trying to improve our paradise for our guests. We can't wait for you to see the new updates on your trip back to the beach.

All the Best,

Brandy

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great place to go get away staff is friendly and everyone was so nice.The rooms are clean and I had the perfect view of the ocean. My grandson also enjoyed the inside pool. The breakfast was excellent as well!!!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you letting us know about your time with us. We hope to see you again soon.

All the Best,