See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel is right on the beach. Customer service was very excellent. The staff go out of their way to make you feel like you are at home. If we had a issue, it was corrected very quick and I really did appreciate that. The pool area was always clean. The room had a full kitchen so we were able to cook and not always had to spend money out. I think I have found my permanent hotel when we visit the beach.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I’m extremely disappointed in the fact that I drove over 8 hours to arrive at a hotel that was beyond unsatisfactory. Though the manager had his maintenance man try to show us three other rooms, all were evenly unsanitary. Every bed looked like sheets were never changed with stains and hair strands in the bed. There was hair all over the floor and not just sporadic, I’m talking about clumps. Rust on the floors and the refrigerator. Wires hanging everywhere. They were spraying for bed bugs in the room next to us (they started us off with room 405) that they were so willingly to say out loud. The pictures did not match nor justify how they portray their hotel.

We are not the type of family to complain. We actually are very easy going and can adapt accordingly. But this was way beyond that. I have attached pictures to show you what the rooms looked like. All three rooms looked the same.

This is 100% a department of health issue. Don’t take your family there. This is a prime example of how people take things home with them such as bed bugs.

2  Thank PlummerFamily2017
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Not a place I would stay ever again. Hotel is in poor condition.Rooms outdated and in need of repair.Whole place is in need of repair.Staff were very friendly was just an overnight stay me had I known all this would not have stayed

Reviewed 18 June 2018

We are not picky people, we just like a clean, comfortable room. We did not get that. The pro's and con's.
Pro:Great water pressure in the shower.....Con: You need to be under 5' tall to enjoy it
Pro: Full size fridge, and small appliances...Con: toaster was broken
Pro: Pool seemed clean (we did not swim)
Now for the not so great details. I typically do not post negative reviews as I appreciate the small business owner and support them, however in this case I feel it's important to note the issues. It was a learning lesson to always see your room before you pay! Our room smelled weird like musty but, we wrote that off to beach wear and tear. The furniture was falling apart, as if it was removed from the street and put in place. The beds had rips and black yuck, we ended up purchasing new sheets, bed spread and pillows because we did not want to sleep directly on the existing bedding. There is a lot of possibility here and the new tile floors were nice, however the simple lack of attention to serious possible health issues was profound. Had we not already paid in full and it not bee peak season we would have left and went elsewhere.

Room Tip: View your room first before you pay!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Made reservation online based on decent reviews and paid. Drove 4 hours down. Upon arriving the office was locked and said call office to be let it. Called for 45 mins before someone answered. While waiting in parking lot there was so many crackheads walking around and selling drugs looked like prostitution was going on next door. Honestly I was worried about my safety and cleanliness of the room. The outside was old and run down. The elevator was boarded up. I spoke with the manager about getting a refund and he was refusing to give me all my money back as he can't help what happens outside. Now trying to dispute the credit card charge with my bank to get my full refund. Stay as far away from this place as u can. Spend the extra money!! Would give 0 stars if I could!!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple