Quick five day getaway with my two boys and husband. We stayed at Marina Inn at grand Dunes. Excellent well kept facility. We stayed in a two bedroom condo overlooking the river and causeway by the golf course.The condo had a large balcony for relaxing two bedroom one king with bathroom and second bedroom two double bed with second bathroom. kitchen with granite counters stainless steal appliances and dinning area off the living room. Many restaurants on premises and close to drive to if you were looking for others. Golf was close picked us up at hotel and dropped us back off. Shopping and dinner shows were close. Free shuttle to private beach and return.Will definitely return to this Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located to top area attractions; AAA 4 diamond rated since 2007 and a 2011 TripAdvisor Top 25 Hotel in the US. Amenities include private access beach with full amenities; pools, whirlpools, sauna, workout facility, two golf courses and tennis onsite & summer children's activities. Additional amenities include: Wi-Fi, valet parking, concierge and in-room spa services. Dining options range from casual to elegant and include our signature restaurant WaterScapes and Ruths Chris also located onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marina Inn at Grande Dunes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marina Inn At Grande Dunes Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Marina Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Marina Hotel At Grande Dunes