“Exceptional”
Review of DP Wine & Tapas Bar - CLOSED

DP Wine & Tapas Bar
Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

As stated in other reviews, Craig is exceptional. He explained the entire Tapas menu (Tapas is all I wanted), and his suggested items were really good. We had the Shrimp Deviled Eggs, Pork Belly, Crab and Lobster Cake, and the Calamari. All were delicious. I'm so glad I read the reviews, and stopped at DP Wine and Tapas Bar! After a long day of traveling, it's just what we needed.

Reviewed 30 December 2015

Very nice restaurant to experience. Tapas were very tasty and nice variety. Main meals were plentiful. Our waiter Craig was delightful and knowledgeable.

Reviewed 27 September 2015 via mobile

The Chef Joe shared his Mac n Cheese Salad with me and it was delicious!!

Timothy the bartender us very nice and we had a nice conversation!

Great place to hang out.

Reviewed 30 August 2015

We went for an early dinner on a Sunday for my birthday, and it was wonderful! The waiter was very attentive, and made some suggestions for us to try. The lobster mac and cheese was delicious! The salad and appetizers were good portions, so we couldn 't even finish our main course! Go and enjoy the food and atmosphere.

Reviewed 29 July 2015

maybe I caught them on a bad night, but my experience wasn't very good. I sat at the bar, and waited for over 10 minutes before anyone appeared to serve me. There were less than 10 customers in the restaurant and the staff seemed to struggle with that number. the steak was more fat than meat, and the asparagus was saturated in garlic and not good. the wine list is adequate, but I noticed they hadn't received a wine spectator award since 2010. unfortunately, the food and service do not match the cost. very disappointed.