“bad night?”
Review of DP Wine & Tapas Bar - CLOSED

DP Wine & Tapas Bar
Reviewed 29 July 2015

maybe I caught them on a bad night, but my experience wasn't very good. I sat at the bar, and waited for over 10 minutes before anyone appeared to serve me. There were less than 10 customers in the restaurant and the staff seemed to struggle with that number. the steak was more fat than meat, and the asparagus was saturated in garlic and not good. the wine list is adequate, but I noticed they hadn't received a wine spectator award since 2010. unfortunately, the food and service do not match the cost. very disappointed.

Reviewed 28 May 2015 via mobile

I took my 18 tear old grandson with me on my first visit to Divine Prime & DP Wine & Tapas Bar. I wanted him to try some new foods and I am glad we went. Craig made us feel welcome and made some excellent suggestions. We had pork belly, tempura vegetables, truffle popcorn and shrimp salad deviled eggs! We also spilt the citrus spinach salad. He had pink lemonade and I had a top shelf champagne Cosmo, a great summertime drink choice. I listed the tapas in our order of preference. I will be back and you should try DP also.

Reviewed 4 May 2015

I've been here a few times and it never gets old! A GREAT drink menu coupled with tapas makes for a diverse blend of sampled food great for 2 or more couples to try different food. Their wine list is tops and some of their custom drinks are really top notch. Don't miss this place but leave the kids at home!

Reviewed 25 April 2015

Was in Myrtle Beach this past week and luckily found DP Wine and Tapas Bar, although, so much more than a Tapas Bar you might find in Spain .Chef Mike Noble certainly knows what he is doing offering such a creative menue. I had Veal and Truffle Ravioli with mushroom sauce and thrilled to find the very thin and delicious pasta I've only ever experienced before in Rome. My friend had beef carppaccio shaved fine and excellent. Craig, our waiter, recommended a very tastey wine and is charming whether speaking French, Spanish or English. Don't miss going to Devine Wine and Tapas Bar. I know I'll be back next time in Myrtle Beach.

Reviewed 15 April 2015

Food is always excellent. I come here every year sometimes twice .food and service is always exceptional. I recommend to friends when coming down and I am a severe critic of my food.