Lowest prices for your stay
US$120
Free cancellation until 12/03/21
Expedia.comUS$89
PricelineUS$120
eDreamsUS$120
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2020

This was the nastiest most sickening place i ever saw. I got 2 gals. Of bleach and poured it in the black bathrooms. Floors black. Made me sick. Bedbugs. Nasty. Nasty. Nasty!! Sleep in your car! Dont go here!! Nasty A.F.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank lisarpb
Reviewed 16 August 2019 via mobile

if you looking for a gross cheap. close to the beach and you have no expectations then this place is perfect for you. If you are looking for quality and clean and good customer service then just do yourself a favor and find somewhere else. This place is literally disgusting. I get it. It can be expensive to update and remodel rooms. But this room was just NASTY! The food in the fridge and the beer in the freezer wasn’t even ours! Obvi they didn’t clean the room. Gross.

Date of stay: August 2019
3  Thank tylermizak
Reviewed 3 October 2018

My family and I visited your city over the weekend. We wanted to spend one of our last weekends with my daughter before she goes off to college. My wife and I use to stay in Myrtle Beach every other weekend when I was a young Marine stationed in Jacksonville NC. . There were many many code violations at this hotels .

We purchased a "Deluxe room" at the Atlantic Hotel, 411 North Ocean Boulevard, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 unit 12. This unit had standing water on the floor. It also did not have any grounded electrical outlets, or GFCI's. They have all the switches taped off so you could not use them which leaves me to believe that here are many more electrical issues with this property. There are no locks on the doors, blood on the floor and walls, mold throughout the unit, dirty towels and open drug use.

I told the management that we could not stay at this property because of risk of injures. They then sent us to their sister property, Atlantic Hotel, 2608 South Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 unit 102. This property also did not have any GFCIs. It was also missing smoke detectors. The outlets and switches are painted over. Also the TV and cable did not work. There is open drug use at this property also. The manager told me to park in the lot next to the hotel and come to find out that it was not the hotels lot and my car was towed away. This lot is not marked with signs stated whose lot it was and I took his word for it. This cost me $160.

I pointed out these issues to the management and they did not care. I asked to be reimbursed for the tow and they told me "absolutely not". I asked them for the owners phone number to discuss these issues and they would not give it to me. I was charged $335 a night to stay in a "Deluxe Room" at this property and they would not let refund my money and I was force to stay here.

I had a non smoking room that smelled like an ash tray.

They also charged my credit card twice and they are fighting my credit card company on the dispute.
Stay away from this dump!

Room tip: Do not stay here.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank BBobRules62223
Reviewed 10 July 2018

we asked for towels 3 times and ended up buying them booked through booking.com as a final price with taxed included then was charged for tax again there. air was a window unit so when you were in the bathroom there was no air. no coffee pot or any utensils or dishes in kitchenette. tv had 3 channels. the grounds in general were dirty. not just old but dirty looking. I will never stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank pleach2017
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Made a spontaneous trip with the children for a fun filled over night stay at the beach, of which turned into a nightmare! This place is the most disgusting dirty run down place I have ever stayed! The TV does not work! No AIR conditioning! It smells like mildew! The shower curtain has mold and mildew! No towels, No toilet tissue! The small refrigerator was hot, could not put drinks in it. To top it off had to call from my cell, the front desk in the middle of the night because someone was knocking on our door claiming to be house keeping of which we did not call, couldn’t call because there is no phone in the room! After that a group of girls were trying to get in looking for a party! The noise is ridiculous! Chairs are placed in front of the rooms and people sit out there and smoke, drink, and party! It was really bad!

Date of stay: April 2018