“OMG!! Cakes and Cupcakes to die for!”
Review of Coccadotts

Coccadotts
Ranked #5 of 17 Bakeries in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: American
Description: This is cake shop that has prepared cup cakes and makes the most amazing customized cakes.
Reviewed 8 August 2017

This place is a little piece of heaven! I moved to Myrtle beach at the beginning of April 2017. I think I have tried every cupcake in the place! Each one was fabulous!! They are not only decorated beautifully but they taste.....AMAZING!!! You must go there!

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 9 July 2017

My niece ordered a half sheet cake for a beach themed birthday cake for my 90 year old mother. The cake was absolutely beautiful and exactly how we envisioned. The order was called ahead and ready for pick up as promised. Thank you so much for helping make our family reunion and special birthday celebration so wonderful!

Reviewed 2 July 2017

I stopped into the shop for some information for a grand opening party at The Palmettos in Garden City. I spoke with Emaleigh. She was very informative, and pleasant.
I couldn't help but leave with a cupcake as their aroma was very tempting! She recommended the OMG!!-How tasty! She reminded me of the check-in special using my cell phone.

I will be back to make arrangements for our Grand Opening party for sure!
Keep up the great work Coccadots!

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank Sylvia J
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

U think you died and went to cupcake heaven after eating the cupcakes from this bakery. The family LOVED 'em. Never seen my wife enjoy a cupcake so much. I thought she was going to fight me for the last bite of the Boston Creme Pie cupcake.

2  Thank jknittany
Reviewed 21 June 2017

We stopped in to look for a birthday cake for a friend, and left with cupcakes and a cake! Everything was wonderful. Cupcakes were fresh and there were so many different flavors/choices. The cake was fantastic. I felt that the prices were good. Not overpriced at all. If you get a chance to stop by this shop, you will not be disappointed!

1  Thank Capsgirl71