1,490 results
All reviews hibiscus spa pool area beautiful resort ocean front partial ocean view per day vacation club resort fee beach chairs great pool common areas oceanview room ping pong poolside bar time share spring break off season
Reviewed 7 November 2018

Room was very modern and pleasant. Small refrigerator, no microwave. I was there for a work conference, but so nice, I would like to go back for a few days of relaxation.

The view of the beach/ocean from the veranda on the main level overlooking the pool area is just absolutely astounding! All of the modern conveniences are there and the staff members were very friendly and helpful.

Room tip: Higher level floors are quiet and even with just a little ocean view, can see the sunrise.
Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

We have been to a few of Marriott's properties and by far this was our favorite. We went in off season so occupancy around 40%. Pools and hot tubs lovely. Beach is beautiful and villas we're well appointed and spacious. The health club was adaquate and the classes were pretty good. Recommend .

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

Beautiful place. I traveled there for a mini vacation. So worth it. The weather was amazing. I look forward to going again. Maybe a longer vacation next time. The food and drinks were delicious. Amazing views

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Thank Jacquelyn Louis... P
Reviewed 22 October 2018

I have stayed at this resort twice and I must say that if I return to Myrtle Beach, this would be my only choice. This is nothing like a typical Myrtle Beach property. It is clean, elegant and well-maintained. The room and view were gorgeous and the service was top-notch. I expect to pay a higher price for a great hotel like this. My only complaint would be the bar prices. I understand you pay more at hotels, but these prices seem more along the lines of gouging than just a typical hike. $6.50 for a bottle of Bud Light and at the conference functions they were $8.50. Martinis were $16 at the bar. Like I said, that's my only complaint. If you don't drink, you won't have a complaint at all. If you do, stop by Publix and stock the refrigerator in your room! :)

Reviewed 14 October 2018

I stayed here for a conference. I had a nice corner room so I was able to see the beach. I didn't love it as a conference venue as I felt it was pretty pricey. That being said, it's a nice property, well maintained, and on the beach. The hotel bar was nice. The room was nice. One thing that was missing was a place to charge usbs. This is not a big deal but charging stations are pretty standard in these types of hotels so I was a bit surprised to not find one. It's also not really close to anything. You can walk to a couple of restaurants west of the hotel but I walked up and down the beach, both ways and didn't come across anything that resembled a beach community with restaurants/bars. Maybe if I'd walked further but not sure.

1  Thank Atwoodrocks