2,152 results
All reviews oceanfront building across the street ocean front main building lazy river continental breakfast rocking chairs the breakfast area indoor pool breakfast staff yogurt ocean blvd first floor private balcony great place to stay hot tub bike week
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

We’ve stayed At Best Westerns a lot lately and are never disappointed.
(The beds are AMAZING!)
This particular one was very nice , there were lots of people staying there so the pool was always busy and the “ free breakfast” was super busy but the staff kept it flowing and were VERY accommodating.
All in all we would totally stay there again!!!!! the housekeeping staff were wonderful
The breakfast staff were wonderful
The front desk staff were wonderful
The hotel has the hardest working staff that we’ve had ever seen!!!!! It was hot and busy and they ALL were outstanding. Thank you for a wonderful stay In Myrtle Beach!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Garrett S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2018

Dear Kefed426,

Thank you for the 5-star review! We will share all of your wonderful feedback with our staff and hope to welcome you back next time you find yourself in Myrtle Beach!

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

I don’t usually write reviews until after I’ve left but I couldn’t help myself.
Only thing positive I can say is I like the location of my room. It’s a king size suite with full kitchen. When my husband and I first arrived to the room we noticed the musty smell, then the dirty carpet. When I finally make my way to the bathroom there is a roach crawling in the shower and also inside the toilet. We left to go get something to eat and upon returning a roach was crawling on the bedroom wall. I called the front desk to see if we could be moved but they are booked but I may look around at other hotels tomorrow because I am not comfortable and can’t enjoy my stay having to worry about taking roaches home with me.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Edith T
Garrett S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2018

Dear Edith T,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 843-448-1461.

Garrett Smith
Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites

Reviewed 28 August 2018

So where do I begin? Check in was good. Until we got to the room. I'm 6 months pregnant with a 11 month old. We were put on the second floor with ALOT of heavy luggage. Stoller and car seat. Stains on sheets. Maid never came and emptied our trash or gave new towels. They say ocean front but put me in a building across the street. Next to my door outside there was a heaping pile of stinky trash, since the maid never came it was never emptied for awhile and it stunk to walk out of my room. Came back from the board walk one night and there were paint buckets all over stairs. Unattended. And after me and my husband had to carry our son and stroller and purchased around it was definitely a hassle. Would not recommend at all

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Garrett S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I would like to apologize that you did not have a great experience here with us. It is our goal to ensure our guests have an enjoyable stay with us and I'm sorry to hear that we fell short. We do have two buildings on the premises, one of which is ocean front and offers amazing views of the Grand Strand. The main building, as you know, is located across the street. There you will find the heated outdoor pool, lazy river and breakfast area. It is through feedback like yours that we are able to improve our guests experience and our entire team is working hard at doing so. We hope that you will give us another chance if you find yourself in Myrtle Beach again.

Reviewed 23 August 2018

Great stay, great location, helpful staff! Pool was good, nice to have the breakfast available. We stayed in a kitchenette which allowed us to walk over at lunch from the beach to eat. The view we had was great.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Garrett S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Hello,

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us here on the beach! I am glad to see that you were able to enjoy the pool, I hope you got some laps in at the lazy river as well! The hotel's location is very convenient for beach goers, no need to pack a lunch when you are steps from your room.I hope that if you come back to the Myrtle Beach area you come and stay with us again!

Reviewed 22 August 2018

Be aware that the hotel is split on both sides of the road. Only part of the hotel is on the beach side as indicated from the pictures. Most of the Hotel is on the other side of the road and the indoor pool and hot tub are on the beach side of the hotel. Be prepared to walk back and forth across the street to use the amenities. The stove was filthy with sand and the water pressure in the shower was very low. No problems with internet service.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank stylynn4u
Garrett S, General Manager at Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did and I apologize that we did not exceed your expectations. We do in fact have two buildings on the premises, one of which offers astounding views and a great opportunity to sit on your private balcony and watch the tide roll in! Also, as you mentioned just across the street we have our main building where you will find our breakfast area, outdoor heated pool and our lazy river. (a favorite among the kids) I will certainly look into the photos on our site and verify that the information part of our site states that we have multiple buildings. As for the water pressure and the stove, I have shared this with the team here and it has already been rectified. I hope that if you find yourself in Myrtle Beach that you give us another opportunity to make it right!