All reviews breakfast room jacuzzi suite one night stay breakfast bar front desk staff indoor pool free breakfast bike week lori furnishings
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Clean, friendly, comfortable, convenient location and a reasonable breakfast was what I found at this hotel. It's not near the beach but I was here for just one night so it fit my needs. Nice indoor pool, elevator, recently remodeled, and near several restaurants. The breakfast room could have been a little nicer, some trash in the corner but they offered waffles, eggs, sausage, bread, milk, juice, yogurt, and coffee.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Hotel was nice it's about 20mins from the beach, the two times I called I got 2 different times, other wise the beds are terrific as much money as they make ALL round an investment would help out so much

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Jim C, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Myrtle Beach, SC, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Torsha8080:

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Country Inn and Suites by Radisson Myrtle Beach. We appreciate your feedback regarding our beds, and we apologize that they did not meet your standards. We depend on the point of view that our guests are able to offer in order to provide the best service possible.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

This hotel was in the middle of a remodel and didn't tell the guest the guy whom checked us in was rude and couldn't answer my questions and concerns plus he was having a conversation with someone on his personal phone.

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Jim C, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Myrtle Beach, SC, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear Dakeisha:

Please accept my sincere apology for the actions of the front desk clerk. This is not what I expected from this staff. I 'm very interested in discussing with you further the treatment you received so the proper action can be taken to make sure this does not happen to another guest.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Solid 1.5 stars...maybe 2. I won't be back. Air conditioning was out, room was hot. Ventilation was dirty anyway. Breakfast horrible, I will say the coffee was good. No towels, etc. Not worth the price.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Jim C, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Myrtle Beach, SC, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear Pat F.

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. The Country Inn & Suites and the Radisson Hotel Group will work diligently to ensure any situation is fully investigated. We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention. We look forward for another opportunity to show we are a better hotel.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

The staff was very kind and the pool was clean. Hotel had a very odd smell. Like mildew. However the breakfast was terrible. I understand it’s not full service but the quality of the food was very low. Unsweetened fruits, uncovered yogurt, stale bread. A serious turnoff for family of 5.

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson

We appreciate your feedback regarding the Be Our Guest breakfast . We regret to hear your dining experience did not meet your expectations. As the new manager, your comments tell me changes are needed, and they will be made.. We have shared your comments and with our breakfast staff so the situation may be addressed to ensure that outstanding service and presentation is delivered.