See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

We had a great stay the only problem was when I booked the room I booked and thought I paid for ocean front room and we ended up in the basement with no view at all and our balcony door went no where it was blocked by the pool anyway we enjoyed our stay and I will be more specific this time when I book our room

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 January 2017

beware ,especially snow birds , or anyone. My 81 year old mother spoke with someone named nancy. . nancy obviously never haD BEEN TO THE SEA DIP. , OR MAYBE SHE HAD AND SHES JUST AN AWFL PERSON WORKING ON COMMISSSION. TOLD MY PARENTS HOW WONDERFUL THIS PLACE WAS FOR SENIORS AND THE LIKE. .drove 900 miles to the sea dip . glad they didn't go alone , . from the first momet we ppulled in to the dirty small parking lot. it looed like it was being used for welfare housing . got keys ,against my judement to look at rooms. .the hall and elevators were digustlley dirty and small of chemicals trying to cover up the smell was nauseating. opened the room to fine dirty ,not cleaned from previous nights party. . all ive got to say sea dip and nancy is im glad the sceevy front desk guy gave us our 900.00 dollars back. and that we found a great place to stay that day.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank fyffekathy453
Reviewed 30 November 2016

The staff is the very best. Always have been treated very well upon checking in and out. I do wish there could be some much needed updates. The cleaning staff do the best they can but our bathroom leaked, and also the dresser drawers constantly fell or would not shut properly. The furniture should really either be replaced or cleaned. For the value I will be staying again. The hallway carpets were replaced from last year so I really do hope they continue to make much needed improvements.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 October 2016

Dirty rooms hot tub locked 2 hrs early every evening, the very rude front office I have ever met will NEVER stay there again. Been coming here for over 16 years this place has really gone down to being a real dump, waste of money. Roaches in our first room we asked to be moved which ended up making three changes before we finally got a room. It smelled so bad went out and bought bleach and disinfectant spray the love seat stuck so bad you couldn't sit on it, sprayed and sprayed nothing helped.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank mjm5453
Reviewed 23 October 2016

We have stayed at this motel numerous times over the years, and the place has turned into a nasty dump ! Rented a room for 2 days , we didn't even stay 1 night there. Carpets were nasty, no hot water, furniture was wore out , and the sheets didn't even cover the mattress. Around the bath tub was disgusting ! We took the lose and left !! I wouldn't advice anyone to stay there!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family