3,416 results
All reviews ocean front across the street family kingdom lazy river water park kiddie pools amusement park family vacation murphy bed oceanfront room off season recommend this resort a great vacation parking deck full kitchen housekeeping staff beach access
Reviewed 30 November 2015 via mobile

Unlike some reviews I read, I had a great time. The first encounter was with front desk. The girl was very nice and informative let us in room early. Room was very clean. Staff was friendly. Pools were clean. In short, I will come again already thinking about February visit. Great job sea crest staff.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 November 2015

I had a great experience, this was a relaxing getaway and my granddaughters birthday. I loved the room and the view. I will be returning next year. I will recommend this resort to other family members and friends. The staff was very friendly and the rooms was very clean.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 November 2015

Found this on Hotels.com and we were pleasantly surprised when we stepped into our room to find that the main bedroom was separate from the living area. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. Well worth what we paid for it. Resort at this time of the is limited but the indoor swimming pool was nicely heated and the whirlpool was a needed comfort. The visit was enjoyable. It we were to stay longer the full kitchen would have been a welcome addition. Only bad mark was the maintenance response to an issue we had with our restroom. Still was not fixed after two calls for the same issue.

Room Tip: Upper levels offer the large (queen and King) beds and suites.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stevene254
Reviewed 16 November 2015

This is the 3rd time we have stayed here. We love the view and the balcony. The room was very clean. The staff was very helpful. The price at this time was reasonoable. .It is close to everything .Room is a very good size.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kim c
Reviewed 14 November 2015

The resort is rated 3 stars by most travel providers and the 5 day experience that I had would prompt a higher rating. The property, amenities, service and staff are well above average. My stay in the off season was extremely good for the price and although off season renovations were in progress they were handled in such a way that they weren't very noticeable. All of the inside water facilities were opened and enjoyed in spite of the cool weather outside. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family