3,411 results
All reviews ocean front across the street family kingdom lazy river water park enjoyed our stay kiddie pools amusement park family vacation murphy bed off season great place to stay recommend this resort parking deck full kitchen housekeeping staff beach access
Reviewed 12 November 2015

This is the second time we have stayed at the Sea Crest. We had an Ocean Front room and it very Clean and Modern. The matresses were so comfortable I had to unzip the matress cover to see what kind it was. My husband and our three year old son enjoyed the 4 heated pools available although the weather was so Warm for November we were also able to use the regular outside pools as well without freezing. I enjoyed the coffee at Starbucks. The staff was great. We will be back next year.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank kab383
Reviewed 12 November 2015

One of the best hotels I've booked in a long time. Our room was clean, and the staff was wonderful. It has so many different pools and jaccuzzis to choose from !! The location is perfect too, so close to everything you could possibly need. We will be back EVERY single trip !!! Thanks Sea Crest

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lil_charmin2
Reviewed 12 November 2015

Excellent! Great rooms, great service! I would recommend this resort to anyone. The amenities were outstanding, We loved the heated lazy river, pools. Located in a great area. Probably the best experience so far in Myrtle Beach.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank sheilamc1972
Reviewed 9 November 2015

very friendly staff and clean rooms ,what more can you ask for thanks! we keep coming back year after year to a place we know we can relax and have a good time, we will be sure to see you guys again next year!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank bluesman19652000
Reviewed 3 November 2015

This is the 9th fall my best friend & I have vacationed at Myrtle beach. Last October was the 1st time @Sea Crest. It was fabulous! This Oct. we stayed 2 weeks & were once again very pleased & satisfied w/the staff & accomodations. Our housekeeper, Nicole, was the BEST. She is pleasant, left our room clean & fresh w/plenty of towels & supplies. The 1 negative comment I offer is security REALLY needs to quiet down the noise at the pool by 10pm on Fri.& Sat.nights. I think everyone needs to be considerate of other guests & still have fun. Other hotels weve stayed at have security VISIBLE on w/e nights. Their presence make a difference! The staff is pleasant & helpful when needed but they are far removed from the noise at their location. I was pleased to receive an occasional call from the registration desk, checking on our stay. I also think you need to add a few more "HP" spots to your parking lot. Anyone who can walk, can park across the street in the garage, but you don't have enough HP spots for overnight parking in the main lot. Thank you & staff for an enjoyable stay!!!

Room Tip: Browse Internet early for rates & don't hesitate to call the hotel & speak w/someone if you need more info. Everyone is very helpful.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends