3,416 results
All reviews ocean front across the street family kingdom lazy river water park kiddie pools amusement park family vacation murphy bed oceanfront room off season recommend this resort a great vacation parking deck full kitchen housekeeping staff beach access
Reviewed 9 November 2015

very friendly staff and clean rooms ,what more can you ask for thanks! we keep coming back year after year to a place we know we can relax and have a good time, we will be sure to see you guys again next year!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank bluesman19652000
Reviewed 3 November 2015

This is the 9th fall my best friend & I have vacationed at Myrtle beach. Last October was the 1st time @Sea Crest. It was fabulous! This Oct. we stayed 2 weeks & were once again very pleased & satisfied w/the staff & accomodations. Our housekeeper, Nicole, was the BEST. She is pleasant, left our room clean & fresh w/plenty of towels & supplies. The 1 negative comment I offer is security REALLY needs to quiet down the noise at the pool by 10pm on Fri.& Sat.nights. I think everyone needs to be considerate of other guests & still have fun. Other hotels weve stayed at have security VISIBLE on w/e nights. Their presence make a difference! The staff is pleasant & helpful when needed but they are far removed from the noise at their location. I was pleased to receive an occasional call from the registration desk, checking on our stay. I also think you need to add a few more "HP" spots to your parking lot. Anyone who can walk, can park across the street in the garage, but you don't have enough HP spots for overnight parking in the main lot. Thank you & staff for an enjoyable stay!!!

Room tip: Browse Internet early for rates & don't hesitate to call the hotel & speak w/someone if you need more info. Everyone is very helpful.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank Debbie D
Reviewed 2 November 2015

My husband and I were very pleased with our weekend getaway at the Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort. The room was clean, the beds were comfortable, the location was good, the view was wonderful and the staff was exceptional.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank klag54
Reviewed 2 November 2015

My husband and I at the last minute decided to go to Myrtle Beach. I immediately checked the Sea Crest for availability and was pleasantly surprised by the rate! The resort as always is great. The staff are friendly and accommodating, the room was clean and well-appointed. We had a King Oceanfront Efficiency and we were very pleased! The only negative to staying here is the parking! Not enough close to the buildings, you have to use a parking deck across the street. I prefer to park close to the building. But everything else is stellar. We will definitely be staying here again in the near future.

Room tip: Be sure to request an oceanfront so that you can have an unobstructed view of the ocean and a balcony!
2  Thank Kerri C
Reviewed 1 November 2015

Extremely relaxing place to stay. Stayed once last year for a short vacation and decided it would be the best place to be after long days of house hunting. Having breakfast on the balcony watching the sunrise or cocktails in the evening watching the sunset is the most relaxing.

• Trip type: Travelled on business