3,425 results
All reviews ocean front across the street family kingdom lazy river water park kiddie pools amusement park family vacation murphy bed oceanfront room off season recommend this resort a great vacation parking deck full kitchen housekeeping staff spring break
Reviewed 2 November 2015

My husband and I were very pleased with our weekend getaway at the Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort. The room was clean, the beds were comfortable, the location was good, the view was wonderful and the staff was exceptional.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank klag54
Reviewed 2 November 2015

My husband and I at the last minute decided to go to Myrtle Beach. I immediately checked the Sea Crest for availability and was pleasantly surprised by the rate! The resort as always is great. The staff are friendly and accommodating, the room was clean and well-appointed. We had a King Oceanfront Efficiency and we were very pleased! The only negative to staying here is the parking! Not enough close to the buildings, you have to use a parking deck across the street. I prefer to park close to the building. But everything else is stellar. We will definitely be staying here again in the near future.

Room tip: Be sure to request an oceanfront so that you can have an unobstructed view of the ocean and a balcony!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kerri C
Reviewed 1 November 2015

Extremely relaxing place to stay. Stayed once last year for a short vacation and decided it would be the best place to be after long days of house hunting. Having breakfast on the balcony watching the sunrise or cocktails in the evening watching the sunset is the most relaxing.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank SHARON R
Reviewed 1 November 2015

Rooms are clean and bright. Convent location near the airport, restaurants and shopping. Great facility for kids with all the water features and accessibility to the beach. Stay here every year on our annual trip to Myrtle Beach.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank johnpT5851XM
Reviewed 31 October 2015

The week I spent at Sea Crest was very enjoyable and exceeded my expectations. The staff was friendly and professional, and the rooms were perfect for our needs. Lots of amenities... would definitely recommend the resort.

• Trip type: Travelled with family