“Excellent Deli food ”

Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

I was hesitant to go back to Kaminsky‘s deli because I had been there a few years ago and the previous owner had a New York attitude. However I’m glad I did because the new owner is very pleasant and accommodating and everything we had was delicious. I will be back.

Date of visit: December 2017
2  Thank Marty L
Alex W, Owner at Kaminsky's New York Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Thank you for coming back. Really happy that you enjoyed your food. Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

Today we went to kaminsky’s for the first time and I had the best Reuben I’ve ever had in my life. My wife had Pastrami sandwich on Rye with Deli mustard and she said the same thing. Another couple came with us and had Godfather and Little Italy and they both loved their sandwiches. Also the couple ordered matzah ball soup and cheddar broccoli soup and they both said soup was great. The place was very clean and staff was very pleasant. I also noticed a sign that says they have gluten free bread which most restaurants do not have. Overall it was the best experience in a long time. Thank you. We’ll definitely come again.

Date of visit: December 2017
3  Thank Al M

Thank you for your review. Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

The only thing NEW YORK about this place is the name . . . . . Hey it is NOT like they do no try but it just is NOT right. The food was nothing special and we were far from the only people with this opinion when speaking with others AFTER ordering . . . .oh well you live and learn.

Date of visit: July 2017
Michael K, previous ownrr at Kaminsky's New York Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2017

So Alex after 14 months as owner of the business you finally received a not so good review . You notice how easy it is for someone to disrespect you with out any specifics . Keep up yhhe good work you .cant take this one serious .

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

What a find. Delicious sandwiches & Nova on bagel with the works!
Couple running it was so gracious.. even made a hot cocoa for my husband.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank sbd999
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Reuben sandwich on rye with coleslaw and liverwurst on right with tuna macaroni salad, all delicious! Quick service, reasonable prices, clean and friendly place! We will return!

Date of visit: October 2017