“Best Weekend Ever”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Best Weekend Ever”
Reviewed 10 May 2012 for a stay in June 2011
person found this review helpful

I absolutely enjoyed my time at Myrtle Beach, especially in the condo at West Hyde Park 2-E. Quiet, spacious, comfortable, clean, very well kepted and it had everything we needed!!! Most importantly the rate was very affordable!! I will give this a thousand stars and will stay here again and again!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$94
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing