“Dinner for two”

Ranked #33 of 955 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Southern Italian dishes prepared with fresh herbs, vegetables, meats and homemade sauces (award wining marinara, vodka, Marsala, Alfredo, etc.) prepared as orderd by our Italian Chef. Hand-tossed NY style pizza, including Sicilian & NY style sandwiches (Heroes/ Wedges/ Subs/ Grinders), Calzones & Strombolies prepared with fresh ingredients.
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

My wife and I recently popped in for a quick dinner. We were totally surprised. Dinner was spectacular. We split a pizza and the manicotti. Salad w house dressing was wonderful. We enjoyed everything. Emilio was our server and he did a great job.

CapriccioManagement, Manager at Capriccio, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Thank you for visiting with us, and your kind words! We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

It has been quite some time since I last ate here although my wife attended a lunch at Capriccio about a year ago. I forgot just how very good the food and service were. My wife and I shared a very large portion of perfectly prepared calamari followed by veal entrees, piccata for myself and marsala for my wife. I always judge the quality of an Italian restaurant by their veal piccata and mine was perfect, very tender and tasty. Our server, Robbie was friendly, efficient and helpful.

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Best pizza on the Beach. Great service and reasonably priced. Wonderful menu and everything is prepared fresh, complete with warm bread out of the oven to enjoy during the decision making.

1  Thank scarolinamama
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Very nice place, neat and clean with friendly, knowledgeable staff. Food: capriccio salad and Italian grilled sausage and peppers sandwich were both wonderful! Hot, tasty, with nice presentations. Bread before meal was crusty and moist, perfect combination. We will return!

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

The whole experience was lovely. Some of the best waiters and waitresses in the business. We had a little bit of everything and it was all delicious. Nice cozy feel to the place as well.