All reviews across the street already booked for next year our home away from home hot tub ocean blvd nice pool family hotel several years the past years shower head the entire staff landmark resort we've stayed great room ocean view lazy river motel
Reviewed 23 April 2017

Staff is friendly, you are made to feel like family. Staff is accommodating. Any issues are taken care of in a reasonable rate of time. Coffee and pastries are available in the morning, coffee all day. We have stayed at this motel for several years and will continue to do so, this is an excellent value.

Room Tip: Room,s in the back are quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
localmyrtlebeach, Owner at Waikiki Village, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2017

Dear Constance,
Thank you for taking the time to post this review and also for being one of our many loyal returning guest. Your comments are appreciated and I am especially pleased to hear that our staff has been helpful and friendly. I wish you were still here because our weather is gorgeous today ! Many thanks and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 16 April 2017

Boy did we luck out in choosing this place....looked a bit like a throwback to the 70's or what is known as a Hawaiian hotel...come to find out it was built based on the owners experience in Hawaii!. Two floors...did not see an elevator....nicely appointed rooms...nothing fancy...refrig, microwave stove sink and all ccooking utensils etc. Everything the 4 of us needed, but we are not in the room most of the day and night! Lovely pool and hot tub, friendly staff and office manager who is helpful. Best part is families and couples only! No crazy college kids partying all night.... cross the street 15th street ( if face water you are at the southern part of MB ...not in the honkey tonk area.... best part of sandy beach...I know I walked 5 miles a day in both directions... free parking....grocery stores around the corner and all kinds of places to eat. Saw lines of 200 waiting to get "into" huge waterfront hotel across the street....we were in , changed and at the beach... the same one....avoid those big expensive hotels and ones that attract the noise makers. Enjoy...oh...have picnic area and 2 propane grills as well.

Room Tip: did not see elevator if have mobility issues...none of rooms face main street...was quiet
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
localmyrtlebeach, Manager at Waikiki Village, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Dear Kathy B.,

Thank you so much for selecting Waikiki Village for your Myrtle Beach Spring holiday and posting this fabulous review. We are happy to hear that you appreciate our low key family environment and that you enjoyed our pools and well stocked kitchenette rooms.
We enjoy being part of your family vacation memories and we hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back again. Many Thanks !!

Reviewed 29 November 2016

This was my 5th stay at this motel. It is clean, comfortable and friendly. It is an older motel so do not expect a lot of fancy frills, but they do deliver a good value and do exactly what they say. I already know that I will be staying there again next year.

Room Tip: I had view of ocean from my balcony.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
localmyrtlebeach, Manager at Waikiki Village, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2016

Dear Marion B,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review but more important we appreciate that you are a happy repeat guest. There are so many options here in Myrtle Beach so it pleases me to hear that you are comfortable staying here and plan to return again next year. Vacation memories are very special and thank you for sharing these with us at Waikiki Village.

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

I can't say enough about this place. The staff is friendly, the rooms are extremely clean and affordable. We've stayed there for the 12 years in a row. We generally see the same guests ever year. That should speak for itself. I would not consider staying anywhere else on our trips to Myrtle Beach. It's our home away from home.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
localmyrtlebeach, Manager at Waikiki Village, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2016

Dear Shane,
I am thrilled to hear that we have been your "Home Away From Home" for 12 years in a row. We are a one of a kind property here in Myrtle Beach and many of our vacationers see and become friendly with the same repeat guests each year. Many arrange their vacation time so that they can see and be with the friends that they have made while staying here. We can't wait to have you back again and I thank you for such a wonderful review. Please remember that we here to assist you so we can make your entire family comfortable while here.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Love staying here!! My husband's family have been staying here for over 40 years. Now, my husband and I have been bringing our family for 20 years. Great friendly staff. :) A real "family" atmosphere. Clean, comfortable and affordable rooms. Close to the beach and central to all shopping and restaurants.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
localmyrtlebeach, Manager at Waikiki Village, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2016

Dear Valued Guest,
Wow !! You and your family are certainly loyal to Waikiki Village and we are delighted to hear that you find our little motel to be clean , comfortable and affordable. Repeat business is very important to us so we are hoping to see you for many more years to come. Many thanks for taking the time to post this review and please tell all your family that Waikiki Village sends a big hello.

Nancy