1,760 results
All reviews across the street magnolia tower lazy river family kingdom amusement park living room washer and dryer palmetto building the security guard pool area jacuzzi tub stainless steel appliances full kitchen general store murphy bed bedroom oceanfront bike week
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Overall my 4 night stay was great. Loved that the pool area was open till 11pm. I was here for a conference and it was nice to go to the jacuzzi after dinner and relax. The room was very nice, clean, comfortable and we all enjoyed the great view from our room. The manager even let us check out late due to my conference timing. Thanks for a fabulous stay. I will be back and I hope soon.

Room tip: If you can stay in the penthouse
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great location and friendly employees. Room was clean and the shower was great! Only negative was uncomfortable sofa. Great view and great price. Stayed here many times and the building is well maintained.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Let me start by saying that I cannot say enough about how amazing the staff is at the resort. I only wish the rooms lived up to the service. In the first room we were assigned there was a shoe left on the bedroom floor and crumbs on the bedroom floor. Needless to say we moved to another room. The 2nd room was a two bedroom townhouse. It was cleaner than the first room but still not clean. It was the last room that they had available so we were stuck.

The townhouse concept is nice. You have a balcony on both floors. I absolutely loved the floor plan. I just wish it would have been clean. There was black mold around the shower and jacuzzi tub. There was all kinds of black stuff on the ceiling ( not sure if it was mold or not) the microwave was disgusting. The spiral staircase was so filthy I don't know if it's ever been cleaned. The beds are hard as a rock, very cheap mattress. Oh and we just checked out today and I am itching and have red marks on my hand. I told the lady at the front desk and she said it's probably sand fleas. I sure hope so, only time will tell.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed two weeks at this fantastic hotel. SERVICE excellent very personal and professional staff... the hotel manager is a beautiful woman responsible for the hotel during ages... she walkes around by the guests at dinner making sure everything is perfect...
I love the place.. if we come here again we definitely will stay at this hotel.. you can't be without these nice rooms fantastic garden and swimmingpool and just a 2 minutes Walk from the beach...
Just do it... it's more than excellent... and... make sure you book all inclusive... so you can enjoy the lovely food as well

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We loved our stay at this hotel!! It was an awesome experience! The room was clean and the staff overall was very friendly, especially Madeline from the front desk who was very friendly with all of us! We also loved the walking distance to the boardwalk!

Date of stay: October 2018